“Delicious... and expensive”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Baker
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I love this restaurant and I love their un-cookbook too. The food is divine and wonderful but I wish that it was priced a bit lower so that average people could eat here. My mom and I went on a Groupon which gave us a "chef's choice" 3 course meal. Don't get me wrong, the food was EXCELLENT... but the receipt said the regular value was $99!! If we would have had to pay $99 for that meal, we would have been very upset. It would be great to make this amazing and healthy food more affordable so that more people could be exposed to it.

1  Thank DivineDolphin44

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The pizza is amazing. Be expected to show up in a fancy setting, yet clothes can be worn casual. I enjoyed reading one of their magazines which was supposed to be paid for, yet I had permission to take one home for free after I paid for my meal!

1  Thank bluefire8642
Reviewed 25 July 2013

There are very few vegan restaurants in Orange County, so it is great to have one so close to home in Costa Mesa. The food is available for take out or dine in, but I would recommend you take advantage of the nice table service and calm atmosphere at the restaurant. My favorite dish is the Heirloom Tomato Stack.

1  Thank Discerning-Nicholas
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We just arrived in Santa Ana and found this place this morning... we went back for lunch the same day. Vegan and raw but you wouldn't know it by some of the meals. The breakfast burrito was amazing and the dessert sampler ... wow.
We'll be back again before we go.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

As a vegan, it's nice to have a place to go that everything on the menu is "safe." Not only is everything on the menu ok to order, but it's prepared raw. The food creations are very creative, quite delicious, and I've grown fond of certain menu items. I took my daughter for her birthday and she loved it too! My spouse and I love it because it nice to have a sit-down restaurant for date night.