Yosemite Gold Country Lodge
Hotel Charlotte(Groveland)
Rush Creek Lodge(Groveland)
Aladdin Inn(Sonora)
  • Pool
All reviewsvery reasonable pricethe ownerbeautiful placesmall villagerooms are spaciouscontinental breakfastfireplacemicrowavedrivewaydomebbqtownsdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We arrived late into the evening, worried about finding a reasonable place to stay. The owners were incredibly accommodating, and took us in under such late notice. There is a lovely grill area with a picnic bench and chairs that has excellent lighting for late night eating.
The muffins and orange juice/coffee in the morning were delicious, and the showers are excellent.

The owners have great plans for a children's playground, too! I hope to return sometime soon to enjoy this wonderful place again.
Thank you guys for a wonderful nights sleep! If you stay here, be sure to talk to the owners, they are quite nice!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Beatrice P
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited on 3/26/14 and they were just finishing the remodel. I had the first room, which I'm assuming is the ADA room as the bathroom was HUGE and the kitchenette was in the bathroom (which isn't my preference). It was VERY clean which I always appreciate, but as a fresh remodel didn't expect less. They weren't set up yet to offer AAA discounts or the breakfast.

I was the only customer there that night and was right next to the office, but I still still only get very minimal internet service on my phone and it dropped constantly. I hope they upgrade their wireless connection if they are going to market this benefit.

The Coulter Cafe is about a mile down the road and has excellent food and service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jmkats
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed here for 1 night for a bass tournament at lake McClure. The owner could not have been nicer or more accommodating. They were in the middle of some impressive renovations at the time, but the rooms were awesome. They have a great parking lot for boats, and electrical outlets in the eaves to charge everything up. I will be staying here again soon for my next tournament up there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

To our surprise it was completely renovated inside and out. New beds, mattresses, towels, sinks, cable tv's, fireplaces, etc. Complementary breakfast starts this March which is a plus, for the reasonable price. Also it's a 29 mile drive to Yosemite Westgate.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebeca A
Reviewed 27 August 2012

For a no frills motel this is a great place. We keep coming back year over year and stay there a few time each summer. Mike who owns the hotel is very nice and accomodating. It is very clean, has a frig and microwave and good A/C which is key after a long hot day. Very close to Coulterville which is a cute little country town. We strongly recommend the place and tell Mike Keith sent you. For the price and what you get its the best in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family