“Just had another fantastic stay here”

Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Crestline B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, CA
“Just had another fantastic stay here”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

Every chance we get we like to get away to Sleepy Hollow in Crestline, averaging 3-4 times a year. This trip we got a tour of the great upgrades they've been doing and we look forward to staying in the newly refurbished cabins. We also got a tour of the beautiful home nearby that has been added to their offerings, which will be perfect for when we do a larger family getaway.
We've always felt like special guests when we stay and any minor need we've had has always been cheerfully handled quickly. If you're looking for a peaceful place to stay near Arrowhead and Big Bear, stay here! Trina, Nancy, and Samantha will take good care of you.

Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank richcurtaa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Glendora, California, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Wow! What can I say the best experience I could expect. The owners where very personable and helpful. My wife and I where looking to get away for our one year anniversary and found this place. The owners where showing us the upgrades they where dong to their facilities to make them more cabin feeling even in there room rentals. This place was nice now but the renovations will make them amazing. If you are looking for a great small woods town feel with your stay and owners that care about there customers, like you would expect out of a small business and town. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner. :)

One last thing the owner is genuine! Something that I rarely see anymore I am glad to have meet them and wish them all the best

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My family just left our pre-thanksgiving getaway from Sleepy Hollow Cabins. We stayed at "The Boat House Cabin for 5 days. We had an amazing experience staying with Sleepy Holly Cabins! From the start Trina was wonderful to work with. She made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. As a family we have enjoyed visiting Crestline several times a year for nearly 6 years at other cabin resorts.As a big family , 3 boys , my husband and I, typical rooms aren't functional or comfortable. We found Sleepy Hollow by referral and met Trina for the first time on this stay. She and her staff were so gracious, answering questions, helping with bringing firewood when we ran out and in drizzly rain giving us printed instructions to hike family style trails!! The cabin was very comfortable... beds were awesome.. kitchen was filled with all the dishes, pots and pans I needed to cook for my husband and three boys. Great neighbors and walking distance to Lake Gregory for walks and fishing. Plenty of towels and maid service upon request. However we were able to have a private vacation with assistance upon request and it was Great! We will definitely be back! Thankyou Trina! Your cabin was so much like home.. movies, dvds, games, all the kitchen stuff, cozy beds!!
Thanks Again!

• Stayed November 2012
Alhambra, California
Reviewed 17 November 2012

My family and I spent the weekend and the people, town were very friendly. Nice restaurants. Rooms are cozy. Things to do: walk the lake, go bowling. I recommended Sleepy Hollow Cabins to my friends. With the holidays coming, we are planning another trip to Crestline.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
Reviewed 17 October 2012

As someone who spends in the neighborhood of 200 days a year on the road, I know of what I speak. The folks at Sleepy Hollow are just plain awesome. Just about every neighborhood has that one person known to be "salt of the earth" or "give you the shirt off their back" type of person. Everyone at the Sleepy Hollow is like that! I am looking forward to my next trip to the area just to meet with these people again. The rooms were clean and comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Casey D
Tustin, California, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My won and I were on a camping trip in the area. When the temperature dropped into the 30's, we needed to get to a warm room and out of our tent. Trina stayed open late and welcomed us as if we were a close friend or family member. She was friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and spacious.

Room Tip: rooms on the street are a little louder due to road noise, but it's still not bad. A wonderful...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I stayed at Sleepy Hollow in the Hotel section of the facility and I really loved the entire place. the staff is very friendly, my room was very clean and the grounds is very clean. I stayed here with a bunch of my friends from 9/21/12-9/23/12 and my stay there was amazing. A lot of my friends stayed in the cabins and they loved them and so did I. I will recommend Sleepy Hollow cabins and hotel to any and everyone.

Room Tip: Any room there is great.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kellee S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestline
The North Shore Inn
Crest Lodge Historic Mountain Inn
Arrowhead Lake Inn
Arrowhead Lake Inn
#1 of 7 in Lake Arrowhead

Been to Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel? Share your experiences!