“Lovely place when you're craving Italian.”
Review of Brunello Trattoria

Brunello Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Brunello Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 320 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hargis Street
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I went to Brunello Trattoria the other night because I was craving savory Italian food, and wanted to try some place different from C&O, Alejo's and Fritto Misto. I looked on Yelp and found good reviews for Brunello Trattoria, and since it's local for us, thought to try it out.

I'm glad we did.

The food is really fresh and served in the right proportions (not giant Italian platters!). We ordered the chicken piccata, the fresh pasta special of the day (the daily selections looked great, too), and the piccolo plate of the marinated vegetables. The food was outstanding, and their fresh bread is lovely. The staff seemed to be genuinely attentive, and I got the impression that it's easy to become a regular there.

We'll definitely go back, but I'll check the menu before going, so I know what the daily pasta specials are!

Reviewed 31 October 2010

Family Italian restaurant- where you always feel comfortable & welcome. The bread is exceptional- quite seriously. The food is pretty good- and very reasonably priced. Best part though- friendly staff- and cozy place for a night out with a special someone. Nice restaurant- will keep coming back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 July 2008

The food is really excellent -- the decor is quite unfortunate and needs a makeover -- too bright and garish, needs to be softened a bit and "classed up" a bit.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 February 2008

Culver City has spawned many new culinary arrivals, and I was happy to discover Brunello Trattoria near the Culver City art district.
This cute find boasts a pretty extensive menu of offerings, and is surprisingly affordable.

Parking is a bit of a challenge, but if you can navigate the street parking, you'll be well-rewarded with an inviting ambiance, and the charm and generosity of owner, Bruno Morra.

I had a delightful "Paninio Bruno" for lunch, with ample amounts of eggplant, proscuitto and mozzarella. The sandwich would easily feed two, should you be in a sharing mood.

Top it off with a slice of their tiramisu so you can have an excuse to hit the treadmill tomorrow morning.