“Just like home, friendly Persian cooking”

Reyhan Persian Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Mesmer Ave
Transit: Bus stop on the corner of Jefferson Blvd & Mesmer ave
Description: We are dedicated to serve the highest quality of Persian food at Reyhan from our famous homemade AUSH soup to our healthy kabobs & homemade hummus, we love to see every one enjoy their food at Reyhan. Open Mon-Friday (11am - 1am)Sat - Sun (5pm - 1am)
Marina del Rey, California
“Just like home, friendly Persian cooking”
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I was having a craving for home-made Persian cooking, but my best friend was out of town so I couldn't go to her house. So I searched online for nearby Persian restaurants and found Reyhan. I was solo so I called in my order for pick-up. The owner on the phone was very friendly and accommodating letting me put together my own plate of chicken and tadig (crunchy rice) and veggies. It was ready in 10 minutes for a very reasonable price of about $10 for a large amount of food. He even threw in some extra hummus he had just made and extra tadig since I mentioned it was my very favorite. I couldn't wait to get home to eat, my car smelled so good. The chicken was moist and tender and everything was amazing, I called them back right away to thank the owners.

• Visited May 2011

Victoria, Canada
“Family restaurant. Clean. Good food. Bring your own Wine.”
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Great food and service. Friendly staff and short walk to the Radisson.

OC
“Yum YYYYummmmmmmm”
Reviewed 8 August 2009

This place is not like any other persian resturant I have ever been to, the food is so good , tasty, FRESH, I love this place, I wish the frank would open one up in OC, so I could go there and eat everyday....

Glendale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Persion Food!”
Reviewed 6 July 2009

The food was excellent! I've only had Persian food about 3 times my entire life, so I'm not very familiar with the dishes, but one thing is for certain - this place serves the best Persian I've tried. The service is prompt and courteous, parking is adequate, and the prices are very reasonable. If you're in the Marina Dely Rey area, definitely check this place out at least once.

1 Thank rac97847
Granada Hills
“Now this is delicious Persian food!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2009

Wow, I have to say that the kabob is really, really delicious here! Very well prepared, fresh, and just so darn tasty! I also love the hummus. Great food, friendly service, this restaurant ranks up there with Raffi's in Glendale for me. Now if only they would expand and open up another store in Hollywood or San Fernando Valley...

Highly recommended for great food and friendly people =D