“Family restaurant. Clean. Good food. Bring your own Wine.”

Reyhan Persian Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Mesmer Ave
Transit: Bus stop on the corner of Jefferson Blvd & Mesmer ave
Description: We are dedicated to serve the highest quality of Persian food at Reyhan from our famous homemade AUSH soup to our healthy kabobs & homemade hummus, we love to see every one enjoy their food at Reyhan. Open Mon-Friday (11am - 1am)Sat - Sun (5pm - 1am)
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Great food and service. Friendly staff and short walk to the Radisson.

Reviewed 8 August 2009

This place is not like any other persian resturant I have ever been to, the food is so good , tasty, FRESH, I love this place, I wish the frank would open one up in OC, so I could go there and eat everyday....

Reviewed 6 July 2009

The food was excellent! I've only had Persian food about 3 times my entire life, so I'm not very familiar with the dishes, but one thing is for certain - this place serves the best Persian I've tried. The service is prompt and courteous, parking is adequate, and the prices are very reasonable. If you're in the Marina Dely Rey area, definitely check this place out at least once.

1  Thank rac97847
Reviewed 4 July 2009

Wow, I have to say that the kabob is really, really delicious here! Very well prepared, fresh, and just so darn tasty! I also love the hummus. Great food, friendly service, this restaurant ranks up there with Raffi's in Glendale for me. Now if only they would expand and open up another store in Hollywood or San Fernando Valley...

Highly recommended for great food and friendly people =D

Reviewed 2 July 2009

I went here with my boyfriend several times. I always get the zereshk polo with the chicken and the shirazi salad. This is definitely a winner for me. My boyfriend always gets the aush, but he loves it. It's a very homey environment. I feel like I'm having dinner at grandma's house. Definitely take your friends there.