“Dinner -- food very good, reasonable $, great staff”
Review of Share

Ranked #58 of 326 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sepulveda
Transit: Our address is 6161 West Centinela Avenue; Culver City 90230. The cross streets are Sepulveda Blvd & Centinela Avenue.
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Review title pretty much sums it up. Breakfast very good too, but had a voucher, so can't comment on value for the money. Wait staff wonderful.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We were staying at the Doubletree and decided to eat here one night as we were tired from a long day of site seeing. It was definitely the right choice! We all really enjoyed our meals. The prices were not bad at all. It's what you would pay anywhere else in the city. The atmosphere is nice. It's right off the hotel lobby and isn't separate so it's not too private. The server was very nice but didn't come to our table that much to check on us. I enjoyed my meal -- steak and frites. It was skirt steak with a wedge salad and truffle fries. The steak was excellent. I'm not sure what they marinated it in, but it was delicious! It melted in my mouth. The others in my group got the broccoli soup and steak salad. All were great meals. I definitely recommend you check this place out if you are staying at the hotel or nearby. It's worth it.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Very so-so place in a pretty nice hotel. It's a Doubletree and the restaurant was remodeled in the last few years and the open atmosphere is not conducive to any intimate or business discussion. On the upside the do offer a nice selection of wines. The food was nicely presented but mediocre in taste. I'd have gone elsewhere if there were anything decent within walking distance besides a fried chicken place and a rib place. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We liked all the dishes we tried, and the menu has great variety from small plates to full sized dinners. The wine list is varied, it included a favorite pinot what we don't often find at home. The service is really attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

the food was okay but it's right at the entrance so there is no atmosphere. service is slow and they had no internet service the first night I was there. when i ordered a martini it was brought to me in a wine glass because with 10 people in the restaurant they ran out of martini glasses. cheese board is nice but more cheese then crackers. burger was crumbly