“Best Hotel Restaurant near LAX.”
Review of Share

Ranked #57 of 318 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sepulveda
Transit: Our address is 6161 West Centinela Avenue; Culver City 90230. The cross streets are Sepulveda Blvd & Centinela Avenue.
Reviewed 20 June 2013

LOVE there food. Rib's from Heaven. Blackened Shrimp & Scallops. I have tried several meals and they have all been Great. Service is Very, Very Good.

There are newer reviews for Share

Reviewed 1 June 2013

They have a dish there famous for called Sticky Ribs. They are soooooo Good. You have to try the Blackened Shrimp & Scallops or Sticky Ribs. Service is Perfect.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Review title pretty much sums it up. Breakfast very good too, but had a voucher, so can't comment on value for the money. Wait staff wonderful.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We were staying at the Doubletree and decided to eat here one night as we were tired from a long day of site seeing. It was definitely the right choice! We all really enjoyed our meals. The prices were not bad at all. It's what you would pay anywhere else in the city. The atmosphere is nice. It's right off the hotel lobby and isn't separate so it's not too private. The server was very nice but didn't come to our table that much to check on us. I enjoyed my meal -- steak and frites. It was skirt steak with a wedge salad and truffle fries. The steak was excellent. I'm not sure what they marinated it in, but it was delicious! It melted in my mouth. The others in my group got the broccoli soup and steak salad. All were great meals. I definitely recommend you check this place out if you are staying at the hotel or nearby. It's worth it.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Very so-so place in a pretty nice hotel. It's a Doubletree and the restaurant was remodeled in the last few years and the open atmosphere is not conducive to any intimate or business discussion. On the upside the do offer a nice selection of wines. The food was nicely presented but mediocre in taste. I'd have gone elsewhere if there were anything decent within walking distance besides a fried chicken place and a rib place. Nothing ventured nothing gained.