“What a find!”

Ranked #192 of 312 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: LUNCH features amazing sandwiches, fresh salad,s homemade soups and desserts, as well as the ability to create your own personalized sandwich or salad from more than 30 fresh meats and veggies. LUNCH Nights expands the menu to include a variety of entrees and an extensive wine and craft beer menu. With live music and other events, such as wine and beer tastings, LUNCH is the place to be!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“What a find!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Great healthy food and friendly service, less than a block from the newly renovated Culver Hotel. Superb kale salad, awesome mac 'n cheese, yummy chocolate chip cookies.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jon C

Culver City, California
“Not high on my list or choice if where to eat in Culver City.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The latest fad seems to be, stand in line at a counter, order something and have it delivered to your table. OK sandwiches and I always leave the leftovers - never take them home. Eh.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Salad!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I stumbled on Lunch while looking for the now "gone" Fraiche! I really like the simple decor and felt welcomed immediately. I ordered the Seared Ahi Salad w/dressing on the side, a glass of wine and water. You get a number for your table and the staff brings your order to you. They were fast and friendly. The salad itself was wonderful! One of the best Ahi salads I have ever had. The Ahi was seared very lightly and the flavor was excellent! I'de definately 'Lunch" here again!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank FUDLUV
Los Angeles
“Quick lunch, mixed review”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I took a client here for a quick lunch. My hot vegetarian sandwich with eggplant, fresh mozzarella, arugula, and pesto looked great, but for some reason, it was completely tasteless. I rarely salt my food, but did on this sandwich and it was still blah. However, I had a side of apple cider slaw that was amazing. My client had the turkey and brie sandwich that looked delicious, and he enjoyed it. He loves mac and cheese and ordered it as a side. After one bite he said it was way too rich and left the rest untouched. Perhaps we ordered the wrong things, but I don't think I'll give it another try.

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great food, but what up with the hours?”
Reviewed 8 June 2012 via mobile

I really like.this place. Good sandwiches and cookies. But it never seems to be.open when I want to eat there, so I've pretty much forgotten about as a restaurant choice for.dt cc.

1 Thank beman25