“Delicious! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
cape cod, MA
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Went to Waterloo and City on Friday night. We had a large party for. Wedding rehearsal. Room was very nice and separate front he bar and restaurant areas. Great for a private party. Waiters were quick to make sure we all had drinks at all times. Food was absolutely delicious. Dinner took a bit longer than expected, but we were a large party and it was Friday night. For appetizer I had the tuna tartare. Delicious and fresh. For my meal I had the shrimp and lobster bolognese. Again, delicious. It was served over a green pasta, I'm assuming spinach. Shrimp and lobster can easily be over cooked, but it was cooked to perfection. For dessert we had doughnuts with a trip of dipping sauces and also a chocolate molten cake with I've cream. Everything was amazing. I would definitely return the next time I am in California.

Chicago, Illinois
“Waterloo & City Restaurant, Culver City, CA ”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

There were 25 of us, in a private room, celebrating a birthday. The menu offered a selection of 4 different appetizers, 4 different entrees and 4 different desserts. I had the Lettuce wedge to start, seabass entree and the incredible hot toffee pudding for dessert. No matter what each person ate, he/she insisted it was the best. The service was excellent, and a wonderful time was had by all. 5 stars to Waterloo and City. I look forward to returning

Sydney, Australia
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I visited Waterloo last year and had to come back! The cocktails and the bar snacks are amazing. We were early and they opened up for us on a Friday evening so we got a head start on some brilliant happy hour cocktails and wines (unintended as I didn't know there was happy hour) The bar snacks are absolutely fabulous, we grazed our way through almost all of them...
no single recommendations, all fantastic! see you next year Waterloo!!

Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Rude and Too Cool for School”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went there with my daughter and elderly parents. The food was fine, but the service was a big miss! We were there on the early side and they could not have been less helpful. The waitress acted as if she were doing us a favor by waiting on us. I will Not be back!

• Visited September 2013
Culver City, California
“If you like overpriced strange flavored samples, this is the place.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A rather strange hipster restaurant open very limited hours with valet parking just to make you feel special and important in a rather bland surrounding neighborhood. Some outside seating.
Not generous portions, expensive, limited menu, and somewhat strange type of food but tasty.
My wife likes it because it's 'different'.
Oh well, how can I argue with that?
For me there are much better choices.
Enjoy.