“Best Customer Service and Price”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
San Francisco, California
“Best Customer Service and Price”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

When you arrive at the hotel you know your in a friendly place. Service is good. Rooms are Great. I am glade I came from another state. Well, OK that sort of rimes more than it should. Point is the hotel is above the average one like it. Clean Quite and comfortable and worth every penny.

Room Tip: Rooms on the mall side are my favorite.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments and feedback of our hotel. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have exceeded your expectations from customer service to our rooms. Customer service is our utmost priority at this hotel and our job is to ensure that your stay is a hassle free and comfortable. Thank you for your wondernful review of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 September 2013

From the front desk greeting, to the guy in the bar, to the manager walking around checking on you in the lobby in the morning, you'll feel well cared for. Granted, the rooms are not the best, so you'll have a clothes rack rather than a closet (no door), and the nightstands are small. But this hotel is way cleaner than the Doubletree, and the location gives you choices for food either in the hotel or at the mall next door. Everyone greets you like you're the most important person they'll see all day. I have stayed in the other area hotels, and this is the best because of the people. I was just there last night, and the feeling of contentment going into a day with a high pressure meeting was hard to beat.

Room Tip: Higher is always better. I was in an even number on 5th floor...nice and quiet on that side.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for for such wonderful comments. Our main goal is to have that pleasant and best possible experience with each and every guest the moment they walk into our hotel. I am delighted that our staff took good care of you with their friendly and caring attitude. We are committed to delivering the hightest level of service and hospitality. Once again, thank you so much!

Auburn, Indiana
Reviewed 6 September 2013

As an SPG member, I booked this with points 10 months ahead of time. As the time drew more close, I guess they re-imbursed my points without me being notified. The front desk staff had no clue on what was going on with my reservation or SPG account for that matter. I attempted to address it but they claimed to know nothing. So, I had to pay cash - very disappointing. The stay was average. I attempted to use their business center but they did not have any phones available to use. Unfortunately my cell phone could not get any service in the business center or the open computer area in the lobby. Needless to say, I did not have the best accomodations.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. Our main goal is to ensure that you have a pleasant experience with us. I am very disappointed that things didn't go very well particularly the confusion on your reservation.I can imagine how frustrating it must have been. I sincerely apologize for the incovenience this may have caused you. Your business is very important to us. I hope you will consider us again in the future and we will make sure that we take good care of you.

Fremont, California
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Hotels in Los Angeles are VERY expensive. Like very very expensive...even when they shouldn't be but I mean it's LA so they can do whatever they want. I booked this hotel through a third party website and got a pretty sweet deal compared to what other hotels were offering. The hotel's location is both convenient and inconvenient depending on the purpose of your stay. If you want to go into Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, or Hollywood it's pretty far and you really have to time/avoid traffic. On the other hand, the hotel is located right across the street from Westfield Mall has a Marshalls right next door. Other than that, it is pretty far from everything (except the airport). You have to pay for parking, if you are a hotel guest it is $12 per night & you have to tell them that you have a car for them to format your ticket. I got a room on the fourth floor with a view facing Marshalls (which isn't much of a view). The room itself is small, but comfortable enough and had everything that I needed. I think the only problem I actually had with the room was that the air conditioner was too cold and the shower temperature was never right. The A/C would only turn on if set at 69 degrees fahrenheit (cold), but the room would feel warm and stuffy without it on. The shower water was never really warm...it was always uncomfortably lukewarm or really scalding hot. All in all, the room was well designed with some technical difficulties here and there. The staff are all very welcoming and helpful but location is iffy depending on your plans.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback" Our goal is to ensure that you have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Thank you for the kind words you said abour our staff. We greaty appreciate it. I am very sorry that we failed you on the air conditioning. I completely understand how frustrating it must have been for you going through the trouble. We will definitely look into the issue and make sure we correct it. Thank you for bringing it up to our attention. My only regret is that I never had the opportunity to speak with you directly and rectify the problembefore you left the hotel. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed here for a stopover traveling from Canada to Australia for one night. 10 minutes from Lax, although the hotel doesn't offer shuttle, so watch the taxi as on the way to the hotel I was taken for a long "ride" and charged $27.00, the next day on the way to the airport, I got an honest taxi driver and the fare was only $13.00... The hotel is opposite a huge shopping mall, so it was a nice break after checking out, went to spend a few hours there before going to the airport to catch a late evening flight. The room was clean, spacious, the bed was excellent, everything was clean and quiet, must have good sound proofing as my window overlooked the freeway but no noise coming inside. Staff was friendly and bonus coffee in the lobby, especially appreciated the free iced water provided free in the reception area.. and in the room.. Price was reasonable, the only suggestions I would have is some kind of arrangement for airport transfers. I would stay there again for a stopover...

Room Tip: I had the 8th floor which was the highest, far away from the lift, although overlooking the freeway...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We want our guest to have a pleasant experience whenever they come to stay at our hotel and I am glad that we that you enjoyed your short visit with us.We hope to welcoming you back whenever you are in Los Angeles.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If the rooms were only a little bit tired, the great hotel staff made up for the difference. For the location and price, you really can't beat it. Centrally located to everywhere that is LA the only thing I can really say negatively is what's already been posted about here on Trip Advisor. The parking system is extremely annoying. That being said, I still highly recommend this hotel for everything from Business to Family

Room Tip: Although our room faced the 405 expressway, we didn't hear any noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback as these help us measure our guest satisfaction. Our goal is to ensure that you have a pleasant stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us particularly our staff who made this stay very pleasurable. I am very sorry that we failed on the condition of the building as well the parking system. Customer service is our utmost priority at this hotel and I am very sorry that we failed to deliver some of the expectations you have of the hotel. Despite of that, you give us another opportunity to welcoming you back to stay with us. Thank you again for your review of our hotel.

Ancaster, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our first trip to California. We wanted a place that was away from the busyness of the city but still close to a lot of popular areas that we wanted to check out. It is right across the street from a big mall with lots of dining and shopping and we found a very convenient so we didn't have to drive to go there. If for some reason you forget to bring something with you there is a target there were you can get anything that you need including food. This came in handy later at night after a long day of sightseeing when we were too tired to go anywhere else. We had a rental car so it made getting around very easy. It was only 15 minutes to get to a lot of the popular areas including Hollywood, Santa Monica, and other popular areas. Traffic can be pretty bad so it often took us much longer than that but we didn't mind. If you don't know the area in California this is a safe area that does not leave you feeling sketchy in anyway. I would recommend this is a good location for people who have a rental car. If you don't have a rental car I would recommend you stay closer to the hot spots. Free Wi-Fi was great and the room was a decent size and very clean.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback as this help us measure our guest satisfaction. Our goal is ensure that you have an enjoyable stay with us. I am delighted to hear that we met your expectations particularly our location and our proximity to the nearby attractions and shopping places. Thank you for your great review of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in California.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Culver City
Travelodge Culver City
#4 of 8 in Culver City
Westside
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Westside
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport
Extended Stay America - Los Ange...
#215 of 351 in Los Angeles
Ramada Culver City
#7 of 8 in Culver City

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside? Share your experiences!