Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Chennai (Madras), India
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The room was good though not luxurious. Breakfast is included in the package which was really worth. There were plethora of options to choose from. I stayed there for 20 days it was really a pleasant stay. The only issue was my colleague lost few clothes over there(But since we were not sure if it was lost exactly at the hotel I didn't take into account for review).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that we took good care of you during your stay with us for 20 nights. Providing our guests with spacious and clean rooms they can relax in and service that can depend on is tremendous. We appreciate you recognizing those qualities. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back and we thank you for your review of the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside.

Best Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
Deutschland
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I did not expect much for a one night sleepover in LAX. However I was surprised the rooms are quite big and dispite it is next to the Highway 405 even my room way quiet thnks to proper sealed windows.. The hotel is about 5 miles from the airport next to a shopping center. They charge 12 USD for parking which is a joke because you can park for free next door at the shopping center.. So an advice to the Managment get rid of those charges..
For another stopover in LAX if you just wanna get some rest I recommend the Four Points.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DeltaM956
Dear Guest,
I am glad you had a wonderful visit at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside. Our goal is to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable experience with comfort and convenient. I hope we'll see back here with us soon.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I must admit I was a little shocked when arriving here. The staff were so friendly and the room was pretty nice! The only problem with our room was the plug for the bath was broken, having a 3 year old made it hard to bath her (we decided not to complain since we were only booked in for 2 nights). The fridge made noise but other than that it was very nice. Room service was a little socking for words, forgetting some of our order and then bringing up the wrong order after we had asked for the rest of our order, but since the rooms were clean and the staff were friendly I would be happy to stay at this hotel again :) This hotel is also located next to a big Westfield centre so that made us happy as we could go do some last minute shopping and choices to eat out!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your comments and feedback are very important to us to better service our guest and help us measure our guest satiusfaction. Our goal is to ensure that every guest has a pleasant experience when they come to stay with us. I am very glad that you enjoyed the friendliness of our staff and the clean room. However I am disappointed that the plug in your bath room was broken, fridge was noisy and room service forgot to deliver what you ordered. This is unacceptable and I am very sorry for the inconvenience. This is not indicative of how we conduct our daily business here. Thank you for coming back to stay with us when your in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I booked a King Suite in Expedia but got a room with double queen sized beds. We were told the hotel was booked solid so no change. Bathroom was super small. No closet just a cubby with a bar to hang clothes and not enough dresser space for two people staying four nights. Shampoo was the worst I've ever had at a hotel. Room was clean. I would try another hotel next time in town as I saw a Marriott down the road. Plenty of parking though ticketing system was never working. Staff was nice. Overall fine hotel for the price but not something I would repeat.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed to see that things did not go well. We have certain expectations when check into a hotel. One of the basic thing is that we will get a room we reserve. I can imagine that ending a room with two beds and not a suite must be extremely frustating. In your shoes I also would have been extremely upset. I sincerely apologize for the incident.

Bangalore
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Overall I was not disappointed with my brief stay at the hotel, but the first thing that struck me was that the rooms and the property as a whole felt dated and could benefit from a refresh.
The room we stayed in was comfortable and had all the amenities that we needed and expected.

Proximity to LAX is a big plus and at the same time it is not too far away from the Hollywood area and Santa Monica beach. There are plenty of food options in the neighborhood including a mall next door that has a food court. We did not dine at the restaurant, not even breakfast as it was pricey.

Value for money as long as you are not expecting luxury.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback as these help us measure our guest satisfasction. we are sorry to hear that your most recent experience with us did not live up to your expectations particualrly with the condition of the rooms and the hotel as a whole. Customer service is our utmost priority at this hotel and am I avery sorry that we failed to deliver and this was a disappointing one. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 6 January 2014

After reading the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into the hotel. The room was spacious with a small refrigerator and there is a nice complimentary business office in the lobby area. When I asked, however, to extend my stay, the Manager was not able to accommodate my Starwood Preferred gold rate. We therefore had to rush a bit checking out, and I inadvertently left a long sleeve white Lululemon workout shirt drying over the towel bar in the bathroom. I was in the area two mornings later, and stopped into the hotel to pick up my shirt - and there was no record of it at all. We also left some very odd plastic spoons in the living room - which weren't valuable but aren't something the housekeeping service sees everyday. After a promising start, it was a disappointing, expensive and frustrating experience.,

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside. My goal is to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay with us and I am very disappointed that we failed you on this occasion particularly not being able to find your lost item in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To my knowledge the room was left vacant and dirty when you checked out of the room. When you came to the hotel, you spoke with Housekeeping Supervisor and brought to the person who cleaned it you informed that nothing was found in the room. Our Housekeeping Manager also informed our laundry ladies to look for it as well to see if it got mixed up with linens but unfortunately nothing was found. He did call and left you a message to let you know about the lost and found item and is still conducting an investigation. We do have a log which helps us track any lost and found items on a daily basis. Our hotel has strict policies on lost and found items being left in the room. We take it very seriously. Again , I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Travellers are raving about these Culver City hotels

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This particular Four Points is located about 10 minutes from LAX, its situated beside the 405 San Diego Freeway.

There is, however, no concern with noise even with the highway beside, as it seems like they’ve done a good job in terms of sound isolation. The Westfield Culver City mall was directly across, which is convenient.

Due to Christmas, I was not offered a room upgrade as part of the SPG program. To be honest, it didn't really matter to me, as their rooms were rather large and clean. Plus, $116.10 a night during Christmas week was a steal, in my opinion. The washroom is, however, a bit small. The air-conditioning system smelled like urine for some reason when its set to "ON" instead of "AUTO".

I do admit though, this particular location was nothing special, I’d compare it with Best Western properties. It is slightly better than motels like Travelodge.

Breakfast was pretty nice as it seemed like each guest was offered a 50% off coupon upon check-in, and their buffet was priced $7.00 USD per person after the coupon. Food was decent, not the best, but not bad either. Considering the price I'm paying, I'm going to say it was definitely fair.

Room Tip: Hotel consists of 8 floors. The top floor is reserved for SPG guests only. Despite being beside the...