I stayed here 2 nights with my sister at the start of February after a long flight from Sydney. The hotel staff at the front desk was friendly and the room was the one we booked online. The interior of the hotel was a bit dull and motel like but we didn't mind because it was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the room was more spacious than I thought it was going to be. Also, the hotel is right across the road from a giant Westfield so we got some shopping done during our stay. I didn't hear any of the traffic considering it's next to a highway which was nice.
A negative aspect of the hotel was the smell that emanated from the air conditioning unit. When we turned it on to change the temperature in the room, it smelt terrible (like urine, terrible). Luckily, our stay wasn't during a period of particularly cold or hot weather or else it would have been problematic.
All in all, I would still recommend this hotel to other travelers, especially to those who do not plan on staying for very long or those who need to be close to the airport (under $20 taxi fare).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside is stylishly redesigned and 100% smoke free, we're within easy reach of southern California's finest, and only three miles from LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
- Four Points Culver City
- Sheraton Culver City
- Culver City Four Points
- Culver City Sheraton