I used to live in LA for many years so I went from being a LA citizen to an LA business traveler...therefore im confident to say that I know LA inside out. Because LA is so spread out there are two key words when you travel to LA.." Traffic and Location" . Since you can't avoid the first one, you can play around with the second one. The Four point Hotel is located in Culver City ( which is LA )Culver City is a a portion of what its called West LA. Its relatives close to LAX, 20 min by car either by the 405 or by Sepulveda Ave, I rather take Sepulveda because the 405 is always stuck, like all the other LA highways anyway. Culver City is also very close to Marina and not too far from Santa Monica or the famous Venice beach. If you are traveling for pleasure, chances are the you gonna spend most of your time in West LA, which include also Beverly hills, even if its not really that close to Culver City, but you need a car anyway wherever you wanna go.
The hotel now. Well I've been here several time in this property. I like it because like I said its very convenient, do NOT expect anything fancy, this is not the place for this, the room are OK, nice, clean but OK, the staff is very helpful and gentle. Its also very convenient price wise, which is important consider that LA hotels are not that cheap in good areas. They also have a very convenient parking lot not for free.
The best part is that opposite to the hotel there is a BIG mall, where you can buy anything plus food of course and never the less a Golds Gym is located also inside the mall, and its very new too, the mall has been totally remodeled less than 3 years ago.
Back to the hotel, room like I said are OK, not too modern but not too old either, the bathroom could be better but its very much decent, the beds are comfortable. The hotel got a sort of restaurant in front of the reception, after being flying for 12 hours I did eat there few times, but like I said because I was flying for 12 hours and I was dead tired, otherwise I suggest you to get your car and drive to Santa Monica promenade, the restaurant is not really a " real" restaurant, they have food and the waiter as far as I remember was also very nice but the menu and the quality are for "jet legers".
Anyway, would I stay here again ? Yeah of course I would and I will, would I take my loverhere for a romantic get away in LA ?Probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside is stylishly redesigned and 100% smoke free, we're within easy reach of southern California's finest, and only three miles from LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
- Four Points Culver City
- Sheraton Culver City
- Culver City Four Points
- Culver City Sheraton