Service !!!! Dunno what to say because some guys were exemplary and on the other hand i had some terrible experiences.
We arrived to check in @ about noon . There were 2 ladies at the front desk , one was friendly and efficient . The other was grumpy and uninterested.
As we checked in i had requested for a room with 2 separate beds since we were 3 in the room. So the friendly one handling our check-in said you are a SPG Gold so i prefer to give you a room on the higher level , but the room on higher leel with 2 beds will come available by 3pm or so . She suggested that if it was ok then we should come back later . So we said ok , we will go out and come back in a few hours . I told her we may be late in coming back , but she must hold the room . She said she will surely do so .
Then we requested if they could refrigerate a special medication for my wife. She promptly agreed and placed it in the Refrigerator .
When we came back to check in later ............. there was no room for us except a room with a single king bed and a wash basin outside the bathroom ( in the room ) . It was a terrible room , and the front desk was apologetic. They said that no room was blocked and the hotel being full he was unable to assist . This gentleman was Daryl , he was very friendly and efficient , he did his best to make a feel comfortable and also gave us free breakfast coupons.
Whenever you wash your hands the loud noise of waterflow from the in-room basin , filled the room , waking up all those who were sleeping.
Later in the night we needed the medication which was being refrigerated , so when i went down to get it , the person at the front desk quickly stepped into the back room to fetch it . He came out with a worried look on his face , the medication was left on Top of the fridge and nt in the fridge, so was warm. Terribly careless or was it someone vicious who made all the mistakes intentionally ?
Anyway Daryl and Matt provided great service . Excellent .
We checked out one day early , even though we had a prepaid rate.
The Hotel is at a great location , close to the mall , and restaurants .... also close to the freeway entrance and exit.
Rooms were quiet even though our room window faced the freeway
Not sure if i should recommend this Hotel to anyone !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside is stylishly redesigned and 100% smoke free, we're within easy reach of southern California's finest, and only three miles from LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
- Four Points Culver City
- Sheraton Culver City
- Culver City Four Points
- Culver City Sheraton