“Wonderful.”
Review of Native Foods - CLOSED

Native Foods
Description: Close to the intersection of Washington Blvd & Culver Blvd in downtown Culver
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Really yum.
Love the sweet potatoes and the scorpion burger. I used to think that being vegan was boring but after trying all these dishes completely changed my mind.

There are newer reviews for Native Foods

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I ate here with a friend while I was in LA. We loved the food and atomosphere. Everything is cooked fresh on the spot, and the dessert was amazing. I recommend stopping by here in the evening great place to people watch as well.

1  Thank Jrsygrl62
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The food is always mind-blowing, and I wish I could cook like they do at Native Foods Cafe! The pizza, meatball subs (not actual meat, but a more delicious and healthier substitute), Soul Bowl, Curry bowl, and basically anything else off the menu is amazing, and you won't feel guilty about eating so much food since you're stuffing your face with vegetables and grains that are expertly flavored. The desserts are worth the splurge, too!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My favorite casual place. We take the dog and sit outside. The fountain drinks r all u can drink. Order at the counter and they bring the food. U can stay at the table as long as u want. The BEST burgers. Rueben is mind blowing. Prices very reasonable. Not frufru vegetarian. Its hearty! I cannot make this stuff at home. Wish they sold their seitan. They do have classes though. Hip vibe. Love this cool part of now trendy Culver City. You can walk around even and I can order everything on the menu. Love the Nachos.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Very good menu and for being healthy they have the best deserts. I'm not a fan of the placing orders at the counter like I'm in a fast food place, but they do bring the order to the table. I just wish they had more comfortable seating; very hard chairs.