“They do have good meat in their tacos!”
Review of Tito's Tacos

Tito's Tacos
Ranked #7 of 318 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We came to this place at like 4pm and it was almost packed, but inside there was a short line, we ordered 1 enchilada, 1 meat and bean burrito, and like 4 tacos, they only accept cash, and you pay when you get your order, they give you free chips and salsa, even when it was busy we didn't wait too long, maybe 10 mins tops, i think the enchilada was okay, the burrito was big but it was mostly beans, i would say what makes their tacos good is the meat! i think the meat was delicious, other than that, the tacos have lettuce and you can add cheese for a little extra charge.

There are newer reviews for Tito's Tacos

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've been going to Tito's for about 35 years. I had heard that it may have changed ownership. Well if so I may think twice about going anymore. We have always ordered a regular burrito and loved them. Just got home with our order and found the burrito to be 1/2 the size as it used to be. If the new owners are cutting back I believe they will have a lot of unhappy long time customers. Lots of tortilla all rolled up around less meat and cheese, not good at all. I am disappointed.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We returned to L.A. after a five year absence making sure to visit Tito's Tacos......nothing had changed. The quality & taste was as always.....GREAT!!!! We have good Mexican places to eat here in Nashville but none like Tito's! And the woman who helped us also packed several tacos for freezing to take back home with us! We are already looking forward to our next visit back to L.A. & some Tito's!!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

You got to be kidding, Right??? I don't get it. A friend mentioned this Iconic place to me and I was excited to know about it, until I got there. Really... people out the door for this crap?? The tortilla shells are deep fried in oil, you get a choice of Beef (no seasoning and gamy tasting), with cheese or without cheese, yellow cheese that is...not even Mexican cheese topped with shredded iceberg. About as Mexican as my Polish grandmother! I think the people who eat here have been brain washed or are clueless to what a good taco is. I was surprised by the amount of people and the ever so limited menu, coupled with arrogant order takers (Probably making minimum wage...or they too have been brain washed to think these tacos are good). The salsa had a good flavor, but then again not very Mexican - no onion and no cilantro - just pure tomato with a trace of chile.
My friend went in the men's bathroom and commented it was worth than a Mexican gas station.
COME ON L.A. TACO BELL AND JACK IN THE BOX TOP THIS PLACE!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I lived in Culver City in the 70s. I have lived all over the country and in several towns in Texas, which has some great tex-mex and authentic Mexican food. I STILL CRAVE Titos tacos, and noticed recently it was one of the top rated taco restaurants in the U.S. I Agree!!! If I ever get back to LA it will be my FIRST stop! Understand that this is no fancy restaurant but a taco, place, so don't expect anything but very casual walk up and order restaurant picnic style seating...still the greatest!