“Basic, Good Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles
“Basic, Good Food”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Several years of going to this restaurant for either Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner at reasonable prices. Breakfast experience: Baskets of good baguettes and butter, decent coffee (recently improved, thank goodness), delicious omelettes, steak and eggs, quiche lorraine. Lunch: tasty burger & fries, soup of the day never disappoints & some days I also buy to take home because I want more of it, good baguette sandwiches. Dinner: all appetizers have been good; I've had amazing specials of the day. Did I mention the desserts & pastries? The hazenut chocolate mousse is DIVINE, the fresh rasperry tart on a generous dallop of custard is DELICIOUS.... the croissants are good... and I, who am not crazy about tiramisu, think Dijonaise's is recommendable. Efficient service. Comfortable, pleasant environment. The Helms buildings are beautiful. Footnote: Valentine's Day is always a ripoff at most restaurants but not at Dijonaise. Great Deal, Generous Portions, & not so Crazy Busy that everything falls apart. Want to go again for next year's Valentine's. Hope you enjoy this place, too.

• Visited October 2013

Detroit, Michigan
“Great food, service, prices and decor.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I ate here twice during our recent visit to LA, and the food was excellent both times. Quiche Lorraine then one of their salads the next day were both delicious! Service was attentive and friendly. Prices were great and value much better than other places we ate in town. I'd highly recommend La Dijonaise.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Nice place, great service”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We had some business in the area and in the need for some breakfast. Found this on Google and stopped in on a Saturday morning. Service was excellent. The food was exactly what we ordered and arrived promptly, hot and portions were comparable. Prices were spot on . We will eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Great Service - Great Food”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I wanted to take my wife out to some place new and fresh for a casual Saturday night dinner . . . and we hit the jackpot! We were greeted and seating almost immediately at La Dijonaise. The service for the entire meal was excellent.

My wife had some crepes, and after I tasted them, agree that they were among the best crepes we've ever had. I CAN PROMISE YOU THE VEGETARIAN LASAGNA WAS THE VERY BEST I'VE EVER HAD!

We also enjoyed an order of the sweet potato fries to start. Good with an excellent Aioli sauce. The bread was also warm and delicious.

The only problem we had . . . no room for dessert. Next time!

• Visited April 2013
Culver City, CA
“Dependable and solid.”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Dijonnaise has been here for years, my wife and I have probably been here a hundred times. Solid French cooking and a friendly staff, excellent pastries, reasonable prices for fare this good. Lunches are a bargain, two people will cost less than $20 if you order prudently.

Visited March 2013