“Excellent food and service.”
Review of Meet in Paris

Meet in Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Meet in Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 318 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duquesne
Transit: Culver City buses service area.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A very nice bistro right in the centre of culver city. The food is delicious, I had wonderful crab cakes and outstanding mussels. On Tuesday and Wednesday night they offer all you can eat mussels for $28, amazing, especially because they offer 17 different varieties of mussels! I had the the bisque and it was soooo good! They also offer several vegetarian dishes, my friend had the caramelized Brussels sprouts and the grilled artichoke and they were both really good. Nice service, and good value for what you get, we will be back on a regular base!

There are newer reviews for Meet in Paris

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My first and certainly not my last time to this delightful bistro. Even though the place was packed, the staff was extremely accommodating and professional, particularly our charming server, Mikey (sp?). My crab cakes and steak tartare were outstanding and the French bread right out of the oven! Well done!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The seating outdoor is partly under roof cover (where we were) and partly under umbrellas. It was quite lovely and the level of noise was very manageable. The food was great. We had croque-monsieur and croque-madame, omelet, and moules marinières (mussels). The mussels were prepared with just the perfect recipe from France, white wine, onions, fresh. If your mussels are not open, don't hesitate to tell the waiter to change them. Never tempt eating closed mussels. As dessert, we had creme brûlée and it was a bit on the dry side. In the U.S., creme brûlée is usually served mixed with gelatin or something making it like a flan. Something softer would have been better. My Dame Blanche was perfect, with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and hot chocolate! great

1  Thank pourpre
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This place was part of Dine LA and we tried it for my spouse's Bday. What a nice place to visit. The food was tasty and our server (mickey) was awesome.

They do have weekly mussel specials which I have yet to try, but I plan too since my fist experience there was nice.

If in Culver City you should consider this place to dine.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Often visit Culver City to be with family. First time to this restaurant. After an early morning long walk this restaurant gave us exactly what we were looking for. A relaxed brunch with great food and excellent service. We arrived just as they were opening at 10 am. Would certainly visit again.