“Delicious”
Review of Meet in Paris

Meet in Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Meet in Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 312 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duquesne
Transit: Culver City buses service area.
Willits, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I Had brunch here with my son just today. The waiter was helpful in my selection of a delicious omelette parisienne , my son had a croque monsieur which was perfect. They savoury blends in these dishes made it my number one pick to eat at so far on my visit to LA. I will definitely go back next tome I'm down.

Visited July 2014

Los angeles
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

A very nice bistro right in the centre of culver city. The food is delicious, I had wonderful crab cakes and outstanding mussels. On Tuesday and Wednesday night they offer all you can eat mussels for $28, amazing, especially because they offer 17 different varieties of mussels! I had the the bisque and it was soooo good! They also offer several vegetarian dishes, my friend had the caramelized Brussels sprouts and the grilled artichoke and they were both really good. Nice service, and good value for what you get, we will be back on a regular base!

Visited August 2014
los angeles
“Oustanding experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My first and certainly not my last time to this delightful bistro. Even though the place was packed, the staff was extremely accommodating and professional, particularly our charming server, Mikey (sp?). My crab cakes and steak tartare were outstanding and the French bread right out of the oven! Well done!

• Visited July 2014
los angeles
“great food, great outdoor seating and ambiance”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The seating outdoor is partly under roof cover (where we were) and partly under umbrellas. It was quite lovely and the level of noise was very manageable. The food was great. We had croque-monsieur and croque-madame, omelet, and moules marinières (mussels). The mussels were prepared with just the perfect recipe from France, white wine, onions, fresh. If your mussels are not open, don't hesitate to tell the waiter to change them. Never tempt eating closed mussels. As dessert, we had creme brûlée and it was a bit on the dry side. In the U.S., creme brûlée is usually served mixed with gelatin or something making it like a flan. Something softer would have been better. My Dame Blanche was perfect, with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and hot chocolate! great

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pourpre
west los angeles
“Dine LA”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This place was part of Dine LA and we tried it for my spouse's Bday. What a nice place to visit. The food was tasty and our server (mickey) was awesome.

They do have weekly mussel specials which I have yet to try, but I plan too since my fist experience there was nice.

If in Culver City you should consider this place to dine.

Visited July 2014