“Fresh, clean eating”

Cuisines: Healthy
Detroit, Michigan
“Fresh, clean eating”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stopped here for dinner after a long day and flight to California. Perfect choice. The items on the menu were excellent. We had several things--an outstanding burger, the unfried chicken which came with roasted winter vegetables, corn chowder soup and Kale salad--both baby kale and their Kale Caesar. The atmosphere was very calming, service was great and food was wonderful. We left feeling very satisfied and without a "stuffed" feeling. We all loved it. Nice note*** All menu items, in recommended portion sizes, contain less than 600 calories and less than 1,000 mg of sodium. Not a bad plus!

• Visited December 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Healthy food, quickly”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Dropped in here for a quick light lunch whilst doing a bit of shopping. No queues, lots of seating and a light and airy space - lovely. Food arrived super quick, I had a Farmer's market salad with salmon - was okay, but I found the pickled onions slightly overpowering, and I was a bit surprised the salmon pieces appeared to be fried, even though the menu stated grilled? Baked sweet potato fries were out of this world. Should I ever go back, I'd definitely want to try the unfried chicken - it looked amazing.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Unique and pleasing menu choices”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I visited Lyfe recently (November 2013) and really enjoyed the menu, the atmosphere and the service. In fact everything about my visit was pleasant. Great location in the historic area of Culver with walkable attractions from the resturaunt.

• Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“No breakfast lines, delicious menu”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We brought our wedding party here for a rehearsal brunch and we were able to stuff everyone relatively cheaply. There is almost no one here in the mornings on weekends so food for 25 people came out super quick. 99cent lemon-mint chia water cannot be beat. It's a limited menu but everything on it is delicious and I can say so because I tried EVERYTHING.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mycelium
Los Angeles, California
“Dining Lyfestyle”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love the menu here at Lyfe ! Everything from the Kale salad to the flatbreads are so tasteful !! I'm particularly watching sodium due to some exhaustion and they delightfully added this info into their menus...kudos to Lyfe. Simply order at the front and take a seat. It can get crowded on the weekends so hang tight...it's worth a wait.

Visited September 2013