“Busy Place - Needs to Add Staff”

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #35 of 312 Restaurants in Culver City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“Busy Place - Needs to Add Staff”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Lines out the door attracted us for lunch. We registered with hostess and then headed for bar area. Open tables ALL OVER the place! Turns out they did not have the staff needed to run a busy restaurant. Anyway we chose a table out on the patio to wait for our buzzer when a waiter showed up out of nowhere and took our order. The service was really slow and the food was very good. Calamari was big and crisp & served with two nice sauces. Wife's chicken salad was huge and very tasty. The lettuce was finely chopped and perfectly dressed. I ordered a personal veggie pizza and it came out as a thick crust which is not what I was looking for. I wanted thin but was never asked. My side Caeser was hedge and only $2.95 with the pizza. I would try it again but the service has to be ramped up or I'm gone.

• Visited June 2014

Camarillo, California
“Kids loved the kids' menu”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

It's more of a sports bar atmosphere, & very busy, but the food was pretty good and the kids menu was extensive. Nice choices and they loved the food. Prices are fair.

Salads & burgers are very good; Service was good; Our waiter, Alejandro, was polite and responsive. I would go back to a BJs but maybe one that is not so crowded.

• Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Very busy for lunch”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My fourth BJ's visit during my week long LA trip, first time at this location. We were able to get a table within 15 mins, even though there was a waiting list. They seemed a little short staffed and we didn't see our server as often as our other visits to other BJ's locations (which were as busy). But she really tried to give us her best service. And the food (& their craft beer) is always awesome.

• Visited May 2014
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Good Food all around”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Went here 3 times on my visit to LA. Great service and tasty food. Massive selection of beers, too many to try in one day haha. Not too pricey but expect to pay for the steaks if you want a fancy cut.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Really good food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

When my bf and I got to the restaurant, the wait looked ridiculous. However, we only waited about 10 minutes which was just what the hostess told us we would wait. The service was great and the food was delicious. My bf ordered the rib eye grilled steak and it was the most tender, flavorful piece of meat I had ever eaten. So, so good. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014