“"HAIR IN FOOD"”

Los Angeles, California
“"HAIR IN FOOD"”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

****** HAIR IN FOOD ********
I have never in my life written a review... but I will absolutely start with this one and make it real simple. Third bite into my sandwich, long hair in my food. Working in hospitality, I understand that happens... unfortunately. Move on to the other half. My husband take FIRST BITE... long hair found in it... he opens his sandwich .... another long hair. I called the restaurant to inform them about what is going on in their restaurant.... Victor, the owner, says to me.... "I find that hard to believe!!!" No apologies, no customer service, no bring it back and I will make you a new one. NOTHING. So my advice to you if choosing to go to this establishment... check your food and if you find a hair, don't expect them to believe you.

Visited February 2012

Culver City
“This pizza sucks it's rubbery. Go to Pit...”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This pizza sucks it's rubbery. Go to Pit Fire Pizza on Washington.

Maui, Hawaii
“Good pizza in Culver City”
Reviewed 23 December 2009

Huge slices, good ingredients -- you can't go wrong here for pizza in Culver City!

Culver City, CA
“Home cooking for sure!”
Reviewed 21 February 2009

We have been to Victor Jr's on numerous occasions and they have never disappointed us. The Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich, Meatball sandwich, Lasagnas are all to die for. And th;en the pizzas!!! He has GREAT food! They are often pretty busy, but it is worth the little wait.

Culver City CA
“Delicious food, great restaurant!”
Reviewed 20 November 2007

My wife and I have been going to Victor Jr's for more than six years and it has been and always will be one of our favorite places to eat. Everything on the menu is a special treat and it's hard to decide sometimes because of that. We love Victor and the only complaint we could ever have about his place is that it's so busy all the time! Being across from Sony Studios is part of the reason but it's mostly because Vic Jr's is all home-made, fresh, good food in generous portions and that makes for popularity and return customers. I was sorry to hear of someone who had a bad experience there but all I can say is try them again; you won't be sorry!