“Yes, please!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Watseka & Washington Blvd
Description: Fill all your senses at Ford"s Filling Station - LA's first and finest Gastropub - where the atmosphere is relaxed yet often bustling. Comfortable seating areas with warm walnut surfaces and Asian rugs create a charming intimacy amidst an informal setting. The patios are intimate, for private parties, and offer a soothing contrast to our energetic main room, which features wood-beamed ceilings, brick, polished concrete floors and an open kitchen. Machine-age lamps accent the wooden bar while large celestial chandeliers create a ceiling of soft light. Our dedication to craft is evident in the American Regional Menu, which is rustic, simple and innovative, yet familiar. The seasonal menu emphasizes flavor in exciting, uncomplicated combinations and in keeping with Chef Ford's earthy palate.
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I dined here with a business associate familiar with Culver City. With perfect weather and great seats, I settled in to one of the most well-crafted curries I have ever had. The spice balance, portion size, succulent shrimp and perfectly cooked rice topped by smoky bacon hit all the right notes. Service was good and I wish I lived closer to try other items. My dining partner had wings which were a bit pedestrian hence four as opposed to five rating. Definitely a good spot!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I love the food there, they have a great selection of plates to share, not the cheapest place. They have a great BBQ once in a while

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Service was great. But they were already out of the brisket taquitos by 7:30. Then, the rest of the meal was really heavy. Unusual menu -- sort of fun -- but weird doesn't mean special or good. Keep pepper off the peaches. The polenta was amazing, the rest ok -- and the lamb was just gloppy and too rich. Didn't feel good the next day. Also the chairs are just too uncomfortable.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We ended going up here two nights in a row because 1) L.A. is hard to get around in 2) we enjoyed it so much the first night 3) in a lovely section of the city (not many of those!)
Great waiter/waitress both nights, and the menu offered a varied selection to please all of us. Reasonably priced, too, for the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Stopped in on the way to the beach- such a great brunch. They have everything and do it all well. I was happy with everyones order- yes I sampled it all!