“Go there if you have time to kill”
Review of Fraiche - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Los Angeles
“Go there if you have time to kill”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We had a brunch there--each ordering one dish--the food was ok but it took 2 hours!!!

Marina del Rey, California
“Great for Happy Hour ..and Dinner!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Great ambiance and food! Close to movie theaters and other attractions .. located mid-city .. love the food .. especially that truffle burger!!

• Visited December 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“We have to eat here when in Culver City”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We are in Culver City a few times a year. We always stop to have dinner or brunch at Fraiche. We have experienced the whole menu with chef’s tastings and wine pairing. The service is always superb. During brunch, the fresh squeezed orange Mimosas are best and constantly being refilled. The Brioche French Toast, Truffle Burger and the Steak and Eggs are our favorite. For Dinner, the Steak Frites and the Salmon Ceviche are unforgettable. For dessert- go for the whole platter! A big plus is the atmosphere and location. See you in two weeks Fraiche. We can’t wait!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kmares
Los Angeles
“Questionable Service”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Fraiche serves an eclectic mix of French/Italian fare. The prices are high, but the quality is usually pretty good. Service, however, is questionable at best. I used to go fairly regularly, but really got tired of the service and stopped for that reason alone.

Visited November 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Would go when it's not busy”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Reservation: Used opentable to reserve a table, but had to wait both times before we were seated. First time, it was still a little empty but they were still getting ready even if we were on time. The second time, the tables were full and for some reason it felt like we were getting bypassed by others. I don't know if they based it on time reserved or arrival, but I would have left if I had the choice and didn't go with friends who insisted we eat there.

Food: The food is the jewel in the crown. Everything was fabulous. I must have tried 12 different items on their brunch and dinner menu, and everything was superb. It is a little pricey, but I really don't have any complaints on the food. I enjoyed eating here. I'm not going to point a specific item because you'll probably want to try them all.

Service: Whilst slow, the staff here are attentive and they do try their best to make sure you're satisfied with Fraiche.

Overall: I really like this place and I would go back for the food. But I would probably go when it's not busy. Call in advance to check for wait times or best time to go.

• Visited October 2011