“best pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed 16 July 2013

great service, and the pizza sooo good
my friend had pasta and she said that was good too

good margarita
yes I like this place a lot

Reviewed 5 July 2012

This was the first time we'd hosted a large party here, and we were seated in the outside area on 4 large tables, taking up the entire outside area. The set menu was delicious, and service was prompt. Even if you don't plan on having dinner here, their bar area is great area to enjoy a couple of cocktails. It's well situated, next to the restaurant, but is set back, so you don't feel like you're in the think of the restaurant action.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

delicious truffle risotto and that's why I went back -the rest of the meal was ok. the waiter was ok, the wine was ok, the steak was ok, the fish was ok. nothing to set this restaurant apart. I had been here in December and ordered the truffle risotto along with an incredible bistecca florentine. I expected a similar experience in March well.... not so stellar.......I don't know why I should expect more but I do......not worth visit #3

Reviewed 2 March 2012

It has been one of my favorite restaurants for a long time. But lately the food and the service declined quite a bit. We were there 2/26/2012 for dinner. Our waiter was so busy watching the Oscars on television, it took more than 20 minutes to get our order in and our drinks. The food was mediocre. The dessert was very dry (it was called "coulant"!) and tasteless. When we got the bill our drinks were not included. We had a beer and a glass of Merlot. We should have said something but we didn't. We figured it was the waiter's problem!! And we were dumb enough to leave an 18% tip!
Needless to say we will never go back!

Reviewed 7 January 2012

The BLAT is superb! Wish they had takeout but they are too high brow for that.