My husband and I choose to stay ONLY at Marriott hotels when we travel. We normally receive fine service and comfort. While we weren't too surprised at the 12.00 parking charge, we were EXTREMELY shocked at the 14.95 price tag for the breakfast buffet. We just completed a cross country trip from North Carolina to Nevada and NONE of the Marriotts we stayed at charged us for the Buffett. Only when we took a separate trip put to L.A. did this happen.
The room was not as we came to expect but acceptable. There wasn't a refrigerator in room, only by request and the air conditioning unit was loud when it came on.
It's proximity to the shopping mall was excellent if you needed to buy items for your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Los Angeles Westside, located in Culver City, California. Our brand new hotel features 260 spacious guestrooms and suites in addition to over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event space and a full catering department 3.5 miles north of LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- Courtyard Culver City
- Courtyard Hotel Culver City
- Culver City Courtyard
- Culver City Marriott