“Nice Hotel, Convenient Location”

DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was our second visit to this hotel. It is perfect for our needs when we are passing through L.A. The staff is friendly, check in is easy, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the pool is nice. Free cookies are yummy too!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights. It's a good place to stay if you want to be close to LAX, take in a Dodger's game, or visit the Santa Monica Pier and beach. They offer a nice bar and restaurant with a good breakfast buffet. Our room was quiet, clean, and not crowded. Parking is next to the hotel and convenient without a parking ramp.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was ok. We were able to get a room an hour or so early which was helpful. It was quite busy, perhaps the time of year? Parking was difficult, apparently people other than hotel guests can park at this hotel?! There was always a parking problem. The food the restaurant was not very good either. The location is good and the people where nice when they where not too busy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at this property and loved the location. Close to LAX. Close to Santa Monica and the beaches and easily accessible to Hollywood and other attractions via the 405 freeway (access right around corner from hotel). The rooms were recently remodeled (stayed here 2 years ago and needed upgrade) and had a fresh new decor. I would recommend this property for location and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Upper floors have a nice view of mountains and ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JZWOL
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Spent a night here for business, and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and nicely accommodated, and the beds were nice and comfortable.

In the morning, I visited the gym, which wasn't bad. No free weights, but plenty of cardio machines with TVs built in. After that, stopped by for breakfast, which included a great omelet station and the normal mix of scrambled eggs, pastries and fruit.

I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Culver City!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel was a last minute decision. Other than having to pay $17 for parking, it was a very pleasant stay. We were looking for a sunny pool to lay by and that's what we got. They even have a pretty good sized gym for those who like to do a morning workout.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights for work. I needed to be close to our event location so this worked wonderfully as it was about 4 to 5 miles away, an easy 10-minute drive. I had a late check-in after work. Nina was so pleasant and made me smile and laugh after a long work day. Check-in was quick and easy and I was given a complimentary cookie. I love excellent customer service. Their entire staff was pleasant so the energy in the hotel was positive, all smiles! Every question I had was answered with a great attitude. The hotel is grear visually. Lobby was gorgeous and inviting. Restaurants are in the lobby area. TVs all around the lobby showing news and sports. There is a gym in the hotel... as well as a business center & pool. Parking is $17/night... I didn't have a vehicle so that didn't affect me. Wi-Fi on the 8th Floor was not great in my room but I was not bothered by this because I use 4G LTE data from my phone to get faster speed on my Macbook. I loved staying here & would stay here again if ever back in LA area. I recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
LAX Area
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
#64 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside? Share your experiences!