“Fresh and Tasty”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am a Souplantation guy, but I had to try this place.

The food was tasty and the service quick. The only drawback is I thought it was pricey. I did see the menu and thought $11.5 for a salad? But I had to try it anyway.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Forgive me Tender Greens, I am addicted to your Ahi Tuna Salad. I have no control over myself. The combination of perfectly seared tuna, capers, green beans, New potatoes and toasted bread leaves me in heaven. I'll have another...

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A fairly big choice of healthy salads with various meats, fish, good dressings, potatoes, soup, etc.
Not huge portions but generous and fresh.
Price around $11 plus extras. A fixed menu with combos.
Some outside sitting too in the middle of new hipster downtown Culver City.
My wife really likes the place (kind of a 'chicks' place but I go too).
You stand in line to order and it's made while you move along.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My brother who lives in LA frequents Tender Greens often with his job and he always told me about it. When I visited from FL in Dec 2013, we went to one to grab lunch and i had a delicious salad with pears, candied pecans, goat cheese and grilled chicken and chicken tortilla soup. It was everything he had said and more. I just wish there was a location in Orlando, FL!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I like salad so this was GREAT with me, Everything was fresh crisp and clean,service was fast and polite