“Healthy, delicious, and FAST...”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #5 of 316 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Culver City, California
“Healthy, delicious, and FAST...”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

You stand in line to order, but then you watch as your salad or big plate is custom-assembled before you. I especially love the chipotle BBQ chicken, but all the grilled meats are best with their yummy Yukon gold mashed potatoes and side salad. Soups are also wonderful. Everything is organic and/or local and seasonal. There's wine and beer, or try the special lemonades.

There's seating outside or in, with a front row view of all the action in downtown culver city. Highly recommend Tender Greens for lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2014

The Nutmeg State
“Good food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The menu choices are good, all healthy stuff, lots of veggies, and you can add meats to it. Main dishes could be choice of salad on a combo of meat and veggies. Extra choices for additional charge as sides. All good and prepared in front of you.

Visited July 2014
west los angeles
“Fresh and Tasty”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am a Souplantation guy, but I had to try this place.

The food was tasty and the service quick. The only drawback is I thought it was pricey. I did see the menu and thought $11.5 for a salad? But I had to try it anyway.

Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, CA
“Here's a menu that begs for exploration and yet, I order my Ahi Tuna salad... Every time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Forgive me Tender Greens, I am addicted to your Ahi Tuna Salad. I have no control over myself. The combination of perfectly seared tuna, capers, green beans, New potatoes and toasted bread leaves me in heaven. I'll have another...

• Visited April 2014
Culver City, California
“Healthy salads and some other good stuff.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A fairly big choice of healthy salads with various meats, fish, good dressings, potatoes, soup, etc.
Not huge portions but generous and fresh.
Price around $11 plus extras. A fixed menu with combos.
Some outside sitting too in the middle of new hipster downtown Culver City.
My wife really likes the place (kind of a 'chicks' place but I go too).
You stand in line to order and it's made while you move along.
Enjoy.