“Traditional Italian, Great for Family or Large Groups”
Review of Villa Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Villa Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We've been eating at Villa Italian for over 30 years. Villa is Culver City's oldest traditional Italian restaurant. Great pasta and deep dish pizza with reasonabke prices.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

This is a veru good restaurant althougth at times the food protions change. I guess it is determined on who the cook is that day. The food is great and this is a must visit for locals as well as tourists. I think its a little pricey, but one of the best choices if in the area, compared to others. This place has also been here for over 30 years and the food is still as good as i remembered it 25 years ago when i lived there. everytime i go back to Los Angeles this is definetly a stop for me.

1  Thank PlatinumMember174
Reviewed 25 June 2012

From the moment I called for a reservation, Faye (Owner) was the epitome of service. She personally welcomed us when we arrived, assisted with our order, and checked on our satisfaction throughout the entire meal. We started with a nice bowl of beef barley soup and salad. We then had a wonderful margherita pizza as an appetizer. And, we finished off our dinner with a fantastic Italian sausage lasagna and delicious seafood pasta. The Italian sausage was the most tender sausage I've ever had! It absolutely melted in my mouth. But the real surprise for me was the dessert. I'm generally not a fan of tiramisu but my Lady wanted to try one. It was the best tiramisu I've ever had and would eat more tiramisu if all of them tasted like Villa Italian's and were as fresh. To finish off the evening, the cab company Faye personally called for us was busy, so she asked if one of her employees could give us a ride back to the Doubletree for what a cab would cost. Our driver was very kind and it was just one more example of how Villa Italian Restaurant takes care of their patrons. Faye "gets it" when it comes service and she has some special treats to offer her guests. We left the restaurant with our tummies very content, some great memories, and lots of leftovers, which we will thoroughly enjoy for a couple days. I highly recommend Villa Italian Restaurant and look forward to returning--hopefully soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Prior to touring Sony Pictures my son (18 years old) and I were looking for a local flavor and inadvertently stumbled across this restaurant for lunch. The exterior and interior were understated and made me feel like we were stepping back to a time when life was simpler. The restaurant has been around since 1949 and is currently owned and operated by two sisters. One of the sisters operates the restaurant and was the server for our meal. Wonderful woman who provided great service. Great menu selection. Food was plentiful, served very warm and was wonderful. If you love basic italian food you need to put this on the top of your list!!

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I loved getting my car serviced at Cal's Auto Center because it gives me a great excuse to eat here! Everything is fresh and delicious. The service is wonderful. My kids enjoy it, although they are usually the only kids I see there. It is mostly an adult environment, but casual and friendly enough for well behaved kids. The place is a little dated and drab, but don't let that fool you.