“Convinient Place Near Beach and cities.”
Review of Ramada Culver City

Ramada Culver City
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Phoenix, Arizona
“Convinient Place Near Beach and cities.”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I stayed at this place for three nights last month with my wife. We had decided to get a way from our place in AZ. This place was close to Venice Beach and Santa Monica area. We had a great time. we paid under $100 /night and it was pretty decent place for the price we paid. They had internet and hot break fast, what else can we ask for. Room was clean and service was awesome. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 10 July 2010

Had no complains what so ever...affortable rate, service was great! Front Desk staff are very helpful, friendly, and kind and in regards my room everything was in place n well maintained I would defenetly consider this place in my future stays

• Stayed June 2010
1 Thank goofymaniak23
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Excellent place to stay if you are traveling with family. We had decent time staying there. Definitely will plan future stays for forth coming trips. A+ service. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for comfortable place to stay in decent price.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
ramadainncc, Manager at Ramada Culver City, responded to this review, 26 July 2010
Thank You for your excellent comment. We dont get a lot of guest going to tripadvisor and giving us good review, most of the comment we get are all from upset guests only. But you took time from your busy schedule and thought about us. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay and we will love to see you again.
Melbourne
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I am going to make this as short as possible, as I could write 2000 word essay on how bad this place was. We booked a non-smoking room, however we got placed in a smoking room. The room was dirty and the smell was horrific. I wanted to change rooms. After arguing with the indian gentleman at the front desk back and forth for approximately two hours, he finally moved us, ONLY because the air conditioner stopped working NOT because they screwed up. He was SO SO rude and deserves to be fired!! He blamed me for THEIR MESS UP! He kept on telling me they had sold out of rooms so they could not move us, or I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR AN UPGRADE...eventually he gave me another room WHICH PROVES HE WAS LYING TO ME ABOUT BEING SOLD OUT!! The room we got moved to was not much better as the people staying next door were smoking weed and the stench was horrible. The area is really really average, and I would not feel safe walking around at night. Worst of all my boyfriend and I were sure this place was a stop in and out used for prostitution. We cannot be sure of course, however people (particularly of the female kind dressed quite provocatively) were coming at all hours of the night, and well there were some pretty horrible noises coming from our neighboring rooms. This was our last night after a three week trip and thank god we only stayed one night, this hotel was a nightmare!!! Read the previous reviews and observe the pattern of the same complaints!!! BE WARNED!! p.s breakfast was average too!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tboandspit
ramadainncc, Manager at Ramada Culver City, responded to this review, 21 July 2010
We are really sorry to see you disappointed. I apologize that our front desk agent wasnt very friendly to you. We are definately not a brothel as you thought, and Culver City is a very safe neighbourhood. Its safe to walk around and there is no problem what so ever.
Regarding, rooms and service, we value our guests and we provide the best values among all the competetors in the neighbourhood. We have more then 90% of loyal customers, they love our place and they appreiciate our service.

Travellers are raving about these Culver City hotels

Henderson , NV
Reviewed 30 December 2009

I'd to come to Wheel of Fortune in Sony Studio. So I traveled with my family for three days. We picked this hotel since it was very close to Sony Studio. We had a great deal for staying three nights. We had booked one bed but the manager gave us two beds for same price. For the daily rate of about $75, we couldnt ask more. The room was very nice. Cleaning ladies were very friendly and all the staffs were very helpful. We couldnt some how connect to internet, and the employee there helped us out with our computer. Their breakfast was also decent for the price we paid. They had pan cakes, waffles and bageles and much more.
They were very close to the Culver City Downtwon. We went to the dinner at UGO Italian place [ 5 mins drive from there]. For the price it was very convinient for us to wash some cloths. They had laundry facility in house. It was very convienient for us.
So everytime I come to Culver city from Henderson, we are going to stay at this place.
Great place for great price.
Thanks all you guys there.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
SLC
Reviewed 28 December 2009

My sister and I went on a trip with our kids for Christmas - this hotel had a great rate if you booked 3 days or more and had a breakfast - the night we checked in they placed us in a room next to a room that had an all night party - when we called to get another room -they confronted the party next door and shut them down - but informed us the cops would have to be called ... They told us 2 seperate times that we would get 20% off our ENTIRE stay at the hotel because this happened on the first night and if we would have left they wouldn't have got paid for the remaining 4 days we had planned to stay....We stayed because 20% off our ENTIRE stay would have made the first night we didn't sleep free. They lead us to belive we were getting 20% off our entire stay (we asked 2 different employees 2 different times who confirmed yes...20% off the ENTIRE stay... When we went to check out VERY early the employee who the night before confirmed YES 20% off the ENTIRE stay - told us his manager said it was only 20% off the ONE night - WHAT? then the emplyee couldn't resolve it for us because the Manager was not going to answer his phone so early, but funny thing he would call them the night before and take back his promise of a bigger discount now that we stayed at the hotel for 4 additional nights....we called later to discuss the matter with the manager & he HUNG UP on me! How professional is that???? We called the Ramada Corp. who informed us they could do nothing for us because this manager placed his "story" in the "system" earlier that morning....so because we waited until we tried to work it our wjth the manager - & he put us in the "system 2 hours earlier than we called the Corp office they couldn't help us!!!
This is just one of the many stories about our stay....the breakfast that has weavels/bugs in the juice & very LIMITED breakfast items etc...I would rather stay at the RADDISON anyday!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Mindyann1
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Reviewed 29 September 2009

If you are looking for a very friendly place, where you feel right at home, this is the place. The rooms are clean and the pillows are fluffy and the staff is friendly and happy to help with anything you need. Myself, Wife and Daughter were in the same room with one very large bed and one smaller and were very comfortable during our one week stay. Every morning we went down for our Free Breakfast of Bagels and other items served at a Continental Breakfast and just sat around drinking several cups of coffee, watching TV on a large flat screen. The location is also very good, we were there for my son's Graduation from USC Law School and were able to drive around quite easy from this spot. I will most likely stay there when I return to LA.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
The Culver Hotel
#1 of 8 in Culver City
Westside
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!