“For any big Apple fan this place is a must”
Review of Apple Inc.

Apple Inc.
Ranked #3 of 24 things to do in Cupertino
More attraction details
Owner description: We’ll be closed for renovation starting June 15. The Company Store is the original Apple Employee store located at Apple's headquarters in Cupertino. We are open to the public, but we are a little different than your local Apple Retail Store. While we don't sell computers, iPhones or have a Genius Bar, we are the only place in the world that sells Apple logo t-shirts, caps and accessories. So, if you find yourself in the San Francisco Bay Area, please stop by and visit us.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It's truly an honor to review this place. First of all, I do not work at Apple, know anyone who works at Apple, or have any kind of invitation to go into the Apple headquarters. If you like Apple enough just like I do to visit their headquarters, I'll give you a some tips:

No going into Caffé Macs (the cafeteria) unless you're with someone who works at Apple

The campus is in the shape of an oval with a parking lot surrounding all of it and as a visitor, you can park anywhere in the entire parking lot

There are public restrooms located to the left of the main entrance at 1 Infinite Loop when looking towards the doors and away from the parking lot.

You cannot enter the lobby (atrium)

There is free, high speed Wi-Fi (I would hope so!)

If you're planning on visiting The Company Store (Of course you are), it's closed on the weekends - check website for up-to-date hours

You're able to walk around the entire circumference of the oval (it takes about 5-10 minutes to make a complete circle)

Anyway, back to my review:

The landscaping here is so nice, and you can see how well maintained everything is as you walk around. After shopping at The Company Store, we took photos, and we were wanting to use the bathroom and we saw a sign pointing in the direction of the main entrance but it wasn't clear where the bathrooms were located so we walked into the doors of the main entrance where there's a receptionist desk, security guard guarding the next set of doors to the main atrium/lobby. As I was about to start taking photos the cranky receptionist said "no photos" and when asked where the restrooms are, she told us where they were. After using the bathrooms, we walked around the entire circle, took more photos, and then went on my way.

9  Thank Michael G
"rose gold"
"quick visit"
"space ship"

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I love apple and during my West coast trip I had to go there. The shop is different and you can buy branded items as nowhere else in the world.

Great experience!!

5  Thank Alberto C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'm a Mac. Have been for many years, so of course 1 Infinite Loop is a place that I had to go when I was in Cupertino last week. After all, it is the Mother Ship where Steve Jobs worked.

But once is enough. There are no tours. The only open door is to the Company Store.

Absolutely worth seeing though, if only to take the same photo of the building that everyone takes, get a T-shirt and coffee mug to say "I was there"! That's about it and I suppose that's how it should be. It's a working office building not a bloody tourist attraction! It's just a shrine for us Apple geeks. That's ok too though. Loved being there. :)

9  Thank Helloimamac
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were in Mountain View visiting family, so we took the 10 minute drive to Apple headquarters. They do not give tours and the campus is not much to see from the outside. We went to the campus store and bought a few t-shirts. Moderate pricing and moderate selection. Took our photo by the 1 Infinity Loop sign and we were on our way in 15-20 minutes.

5  Thank Marilyn G