“A good place for Chinese food”

The Mandarin Gourmet Cupertino
Ranked #6 of 250 Restaurants in Cupertino
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We, a group of five, had an enjoyable week-day dinner. We had Teriyaki Beef Strips, Pot Stickers, Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Honey Walnut Chicken, Fried Rice and Chow Fun. Very good food, ambience and fast & friendly service. Wish the restaurant had a bit extended hours in the evening.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I've eaten at MG for many years now and the quality of the food and service has not wavered. I enjoy going there for girls-night-out as they have a couple large round tables in the back that we like. All the girls can gather round and chat without missing any good gossip that happens at a long table. The lazy susan is a bonus in allowing everyone to get their portion of Honeyed Walnuts Prawns without a fight breaking out ;-). I've also eaten there with my family. In addition, we order take out at least once a month. My husband has to leave the house as soon as he hangs up the phone because the food is ready really fast. I'm not a chinese food expert by any means, but I know what I like and I will continue to enjoy this chinese food.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

really fresh chins food. excellent service. good for larger groups.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

We have been here for lunch once before and had an ok meal. This time they seemed kinda stuck up like they are a 5 star resturant. It is definately not , the kung pao chicken was pretty good but the chow mein and pot stickers were so below average. The service by the busboy was great constantly refilling our waters, our waiter however never said hello or even smiled. Overpriced average food.

Reviewed 16 November 2010

Had dinner here with friends and was 6 of us. The food was delivered incredibly fast. Literally 10 mins. after we ordered. Food tasted like typical Chinese but the price was a little pricey by maybe 10-20%. Atmosphere was nice and white table cloths.