“A Good Chinese Restaurant”

The Mandarin Gourmet Cupertino
Ranked #8 of 236 Restaurants in Cupertino
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We, a group of three friends, had gone on a Saturday for dinner. We started off with our favorites: Teriyaki Beef Strips & Pot Stickers and went on to have Mixed Fried Rice and a Prawn dish. Good food, a comfortable ambience and fast & friendly service ensured an enjoyable meal. A place recommended for solo, couples, family, friends and business meals.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The won ton soup is loaded with carrots, broccoli and more. Very hearty and tasty. The dumplings were not as good as I remembered and I would have liked to have had them served with ginger and soy sauce. But the service was great and they happily brought me some ginger. I love the salad with chicken on top - I wish I had the recipe for the dressing.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

We, a group of five, had an enjoyable week-day dinner. We had Teriyaki Beef Strips, Pot Stickers, Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Honey Walnut Chicken, Fried Rice and Chow Fun. Very good food, ambience and fast & friendly service. Wish the restaurant had a bit extended hours in the evening.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I've eaten at MG for many years now and the quality of the food and service has not wavered. I enjoy going there for girls-night-out as they have a couple large round tables in the back that we like. All the girls can gather round and chat without missing any good gossip that happens at a long table. The lazy susan is a bonus in allowing everyone to get their portion of Honeyed Walnuts Prawns without a fight breaking out ;-). I've also eaten there with my family. In addition, we order take out at least once a month. My husband has to leave the house as soon as he hangs up the phone because the food is ready really fast. I'm not a chinese food expert by any means, but I know what I like and I will continue to enjoy this chinese food.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

really fresh chins food. excellent service. good for larger groups.