A traditional business hotel given a trendy makeover.
• location is convenient...near shops and restaurants and main streets/fwys
• efficient use of space in rooms, esp in regards to the closet/storage...a very modern solution
• coffeemaker in room and outlets by the bed
• not particularly roomy...bathroom especially felt small with an awkward layout and fridge underneath the sink
• not as clean or maintained as expected...molding tiles in shower and extremely slow sink drain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Cupertino is perfectly situated in the heart of Cupertino, nestled between Apple headquarters and many other major tech corporations. Our tech-savvy Cupertino hotel features Apple TV(R) in every guest room, plus we're just a short drive from the trendy shops and restaurants of Santana Row. Walking distance to many great shops and restaurants. Our open-concept Re:mix lobby, always upbeat W XYZ(R) bar, and private outdoor patio make Aloft the perfect venue for Cupertino events, post-meeting receptions, team-building events, and cocktail hour. Whether you're traveling for work or leisure, Aloft Cupertino is right where you want to be. Experience a day with our Robot "Botlr;" he will deliver you snacks, towels and anything you care for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.