Aloft Cupertino
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$447
Hotels.com
Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$365
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$407
US$369
GardenInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$358
Courtyard
Cupertino Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$222
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$315
Orbitz.com
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$121
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$114
Hotels.com
Friendship Inn(Sunnyvale)
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsapple tvsilicon valleyfront deskwhole foodsfree parkingwxyz barbusiness tripunderground garagebusiness travelerwedding partyw hotelnice amenitiesfirst floorgreat ratebed was comfortablesan joseexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I discovered Aloft online as I was searching last minute for an affordable, local hotel to celebrate my son's birthday. We usually have all of our birthday parties at the Marriot (Residence Inn) but their rates sky rocketed so much that I had to find a new "party place". WE FOUND IT! As soon as we walked into the lobby the kids started running in all different directions. Aloft provides a really cool atmosphere, plenty of entertainment/socializing options, great bar, fun/hip decor and an amazing staff. When you walk into a hotel with 5 very excited kids, you are usually not met with friendly, smiling faces. Not true here. The staff provided the same superior service to the kids that they provided to me and all of the other guests. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single member of the staff that we came in contact with went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. Actually, we had very few requests but the employees saw some opportunities to make our stay a little better and they delivered. It's one thing to have a hotel "do their best" to honor their guests requests but Aloft employees/staff actually anticipate their guests needs and provide a level of service I haven't seen in any of the 5 star hotels I have stayed in. I highly recommend Aloft to everyone traveling for business or pleasure. You have got to experience the "Royal Treatment" provided at Aloft. The best part, Royal Treatment @ literally 1/2 the cost of "so-so" treatment.

Room Tip: If traveling with children, probably better to get a room closer to elevator as kids have a hard time walking quietly down corridors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Nikki_Por, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Happy belated birthday to your son! We are delighted to hear that he and his friends all enjoyed their birthday party at Aloft Cupertino, and that the experience was very easy for you as the host. We pride ourselves on our great team and customer service. We hope you are able to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Lance was very helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable. Front desk was friendly when I walked in. Free parking a plus and very convienient. I really enjoyed my stay and I will definietly come back :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Nikki_Por, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Cupertino. We take a great deal of pride in our team's friendliness and are glad you felt welcome. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stayed in Aloft for 9 days for business trip. Location is perfect as it is closed to Apple campus. The rooms are decent but could be better in the following areas

1. Water pressure in bathroom is weak.
2. The air con vent is pretty noisy

I love the apple tv which allows me to stream my Mac and ipad to the 42" tv in the room.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Nikki_Por, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

We appreciate your time in leaving us a review of your recent stay. We apologize about any inconveniences you experienced, we will be addressing these issues with our Engineering team to ensure they do not occur again. We are glad you were able to utilize Apple TV during your stay. We hope you consider us again when you return to Cupertino.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

First time in the area and wasn't sure what to expect.
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the bar downstairs was fun. I didn't even have to leave the hotel to find something fun to do!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed both the Cupertino area and your stay with us. W XYZ bar is a great option for relaxing outside of your room while on the road. We hope you are able to stay with us again during your next trip to Cupertino!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night while on business in Cupertino. Pricing aside, I was very pleased with the facility and staff. Everything in the room was comfortable and pleasing, although there were details in the room that I could not figure out if they were overlooked or meant to be part of the theme/style (for example, portions of plastic wrap adhered to stainless steel portions of closet). The single-serve in-room coffee was excellent (hard to believe, I know)! One complimentary bottle of water was provided as a Starwood Preferred promotion. As might be expected in "Apple Town, USA" the TV had Apple TV connected. I loved this feature, but it is also weird since previous guests had saved their log-in information (these units are designed for home use, not hotel). Breakfast was not complimentary but was worth the cost--well prepared and attended. I did not partake in the outdoor pool or nightclub, but they both seemed inviting. I am typically a low-budget traveler in non-metro areas, so I was not impressed by the price. However, for this area, the price was good for the quality.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business