“Love the consistency and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #36 of 229 Restaurants in Cupertino
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Clara, California
“Love the consistency and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I always enjoy their great product. I can count on a great pizza everytime. I really injoy the service and can count on them having my pizza ready when they say it will be! Keep up the great work!

• Visited July 2014

Palo Alto
“PIZZA PERFECTION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Being an East Coaster, but having lived in CA for the past 30 years, I am a picky pizza person. Pizza My Heart has captured my heart, as well as that of our family & friends, & all our out of town guests.
The thin crust is perfect, the sauce is perfectly seasoned w many herbs, and the toppings are unique. My personal fav is served on Tuesdays, the Little Sur, covered w 40 cloves of roasted garlic, portobello mushrooms, thin slices of red pepper, tiny slices of green onions
( scallions), and small cherry tomatoes. All pizzas are reasonably priced, slices are a steal, & the salads are actually very good & fresh.
The best part is you can go in any time of day and get a slice of whatever they have out-usually at least 5-6 different kinds. Of course, you can also order any whole pizza in various sizes.
They have a creative choice of pizzas but the regular cheese pizza more than holds it own w any NYC pizzeria.
Try it. You'll like it...make that love it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Susons
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

hands down the best, this is my goto place for good quality and variety pizzas. By the slice or an entire pie, always great, fresh, hot and delicious!

Visited December 2013
San Jose, CA
“The service is excellent and quick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We almost order the pizza from here once a week, and the service is excellent and quick, pizza always warm and tasty.

Visited December 2013
Singapore
“Best pizza in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Originally from Santa Cruz, whenever I travel to the US, I always stop for pizza at least once at Pizza My Heart. Their thin-crust pizza is one of the best in the world. And that's not just my opinion coming from their home town, they recently became the first American pizza to ever win the "Best Traditional Pizza" prize at the International Pizza Competition in Las Vegas. I prefer their Maui Wowie - Canadian bacon and pineapple.

Visited November 2013