Cupertino Hotel
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$324
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$492
US$246
Aloft.com
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$324
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$209
Wild Palms
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$209
US$119
US$114
Friendship Inn(Sunnyvale)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,124 results
All reviewssilicon valleyfree happy hourcocktail hourbreakfast was amazinggreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayconvenient locationgreat roomroom servicecomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsan josewould stay againenjoyed my stayfresh fruiteasy access
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Here on business and the stay is nice - consistent with the last time I stayed here. No complaints to speak of. Breakfast is available in the am and snacks are available in the early evenings. Love the comfy sitting room (more like a huge family room in sections) where I sit to watch sports of some kind. Also like how quiet my rooms have been. I will stay again.

Room Tip: just ask for a good room...preferences vary, but I like second floor on the southeast side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I am actually embarrassed I spent $300 on this room. I stayed in a room with a king sized bed, fire place and jacuzzi tub the bed was old and rickety, I was worried it was going fall apart. The linens were average quality at best, stiff and itchy. The TV had like 10 channels. The glass doors for the shower were off the tracks and made an awful scraping noise when I attempted to open them. The water pressure was lousy, and it took like a half hour to get the bath tub to fill up enough to use the jacuzzi tub. However, the towels and bath robes were clean and plush. The room was stuffy there was no way to circulate air. The air conditioner did blow cold air, but it in general seemed like it was on its last leg. Breakfast was quite enjoyable (best thing about that place) Oh, and the High Speed Internet was FAST and I was able to get GOOD RECEPTION throughout the entire hotel. I checked out at 12:10 and I appreciated that there was not a staff member knocking at 12:01. Hotels layout was probably the most annoying part about that hotel. I feel I could gotten more for my money elsewhere any day of the week.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Looks and feels like a old hotel. Location is excellent and easy to reach. Doesnt come across as a value for money hotel. I felt it is a tad overpriced and has terrible options for breakfast. Rooms are clean and decent and good enough for a business stay though. Pool side looked great. Have seen few kids enjoying themselves in the pool.

They can improve their breakfast options and the look of the hotel. Hotel really looks aged (not in classical sense).

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed here recently for business, as were most guests it appeared.

The venue has some very nice amenities, but also a few annoyances.

The building itself is nice and the staff are friendly. The rooms are definitely top notch. Very clean with higher end furniture. It has a nice pool and patio area located in the middle of the building with an open air design in the center of the facility.

The breakfast/lounge area is very roomy and well appointed.

One of the nicer benefits is "happy hour". Each evening I was there, they had free drinks from 5 - 7 along with a modest meal/snack selection. A nice touch.

Parking is free. I never had any issues finding a spot.

The location is fine if your goal is to hop on the highway first thing in the morning. But I wouldn't rate the area as a tranquil retreat. It is located on a busy corner. The building is quiet though.

A few annoyances...
- The iron and ironing boards are ridiculous! The ironing board has a huge metal plate bolted, yes bolted, to the largest flat area of the ironing board. To top things off they have the iron fastened to the metal plate with a phone-cord style cable. The result is no room to iron your shirt, you can't take the iron to the sink to fill it with water and you're constantly fighting with the stupid cable when pressing your clothing. I'm sorry, I'm a very fair individual, but this is one of the most stupid arrangements I have ever seen in a hotel room. Seriously, who steals an iron? I'm still shaking my head and rolling my eyes at this one. Remove the plate and the cord and provide the same thing thousands of hotels provide.

- No Gym. As an option you can go to the "Y" down the road and show your room key. Seriously, if you're going to cater to business travelers have a proper gym onsite. It appears they have the room to accommodate this. This was disappointing.

I was prepared to give the property a Very Good vote, but it falls short in a few areas which really just make it average. Sorry, but it's the real opinion of a frequent business traveler.

1  Thank JourneyThruTheLens
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Had a business trip from the UK to visit Apple and stayed here for three nights. My room was above average with a separate lounge with TV, desk and sofa. The bathroom was larger than a lot of US hotels I've stayed with "his and hers" sinks (not that I needed to use both). The hotel offered complimentary limo pick up from nearby San Jose airport and had happy hour (free drinks and nibbles) from 5 to 7pm. Swimming pool was heated and clean.
The complimentary breakfast was OK, though the bacon was overdone.
Overall, it was good value for money and I would be happy to go back if I have any more trips to the area.