“Cool Tastiness”

Flurries Shaved Snow Bar
McMinnville, Oregon
“Cool Tastiness”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We arrived just before closing and our servers made us feel welcome and gave no signals of impatience--stepping up with great attitudes to prepare our party savory desserts. This is my second time at Flurries, and the quality both times has been outstanding. I really like how they've created such savory dessert flavor combinations and produce them with consistency and joy. Nothing bad on the menu, so the hard part is choosing which one to enjoy. I had the Orange Cremesicle dish, and the ribboned orange ice, whipped creme on top, and fruity concoction underneath all worked to produce a delightful, refreshing dessert experience. It pleased the tongue, went down smoothly, and didn't weigh me down afterwards. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2014