“Good value and quality for a hotel of this type”

Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Hampton Inn Cypress CA generally exceeded my expectations. The room and especially the bathroom was spacious. The TV was a little small for the size of the room. Internet speed was good and the connection consistent. No in-room safe. Breakfast as expected. I appreciate the always-available coffee and tea. Fitness room was also as expected - small but had some free weights. Only one treadmill could be a problem if somebody is already using it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Graham K

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hotel had avg size room, comfortable bed, and was in center of planned travel area (LA, Costa Mesa, and Laguna Beach). Room was at least 1/3 cheaper than hotels near Costa Mesa and Laguna Beach. Disliked the complimentary wifi continuously disconnecting and the long lines in the free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

A weekend trip to the happiest place on earth With a 15 minute drive to Disneyland and a Target shopping plaza next door, I couldn't be any happier with our stay. Room was nice and clean, and with complimentary breakfast, you can't go wrong!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel is a great value. We stayed while visiting family in the area. Room is clean and service is generally prompt. We paid $105 per night over the weekend.

Clientele seems like mostly families visiting Disneyland and the like and military personnel (I'm told there is a base nearby.

Only complaint is the noisy pool dwellers. Definitely ask for a room not facing the pool. People using the pool suck at using inside voices.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Chose it because we were visiting family in area but it seems like it is close to both Disneyland and Huntington Beaches. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast had good choices and the employees were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a very nice hotel and I mention business mainly because it is in an area dominated by office parks. The staff were very nice and the room had a fantastic array of outlets for charging all your devices. Well done!!

Rooms, bed and public areas were very nice - a great Hampton Inn. If you are in the area, stay here. Even the breakfast was much better than average. If only they had a bar. The Hampton breakfasts (thought they are free) often have eggs or omelets which are precooked and basically inedible. Not here! They actually were petty good so it shows it can be done - look up all those other Hamptons out there.

Just a note about the area. There really isn't much to eat anywhere nearby unless you are in the mood for Chipotle or Olive garden (I think there were some sushi places but I cannot speak for those). Not even a bar for a beer that I could find. Ah well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GE1Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had planned a wonderful vacation for my daughter, mother and I to take during the summer since January. I hadn’t been to Disneyland in over 15 years and was excited to finally be able to take my family there. It was my daughter’s late birthday gift (also her first time there), a huge thank you for my mother, and my own graduation gift to myself. So when it came time to picking out a hotel I spent months reviewing hotels, looking at pictures, making phone calls and asking around. I wanted to make sure that we stayed at a comfortable, clean, and affordable hotel since we were planning on staying there for 7 days. I finally decided on this Hampton Inn and am completely satisfied and happy we did! They made the entire stay so wonderful and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I want to thank the kitchen staff, housekeeping, and front desk staff for all they did. When I wanted a plain bagel, the kitchen staff manager made sure I got one and asked every morning if I had gotten one. I thought, “Wow, this man is going out of his way to make sure I get what I like.” The front desk accommodated us when we asked if we could extend our stay for two more days and did so….at the same rates each night! So we didn’t have to move rooms nor pay extra than regular rate. We had also requested to stay on the top floor and have a refrigerator put in our room and they were able to give us just that. Housekeeping kept our room nice and clean and provided with supplies we needed. Everyone there is incredibly friendly and helpful. We were close to the beaches and Disneyland. Yes, you have to drive to these locations, but the conveniences and great hotel is well worth everything. The Target next door is also incredibly convenient. The area is beautiful, clean, and relaxing. There are also lots of places to eat around the hotel and easy to locate. I will definitely stay here again and because of this hotel, I now will be looking to stay at Hampton Inn’s for the positive experience we had. Thank you Hampton Inn for making this dream vacation a memorable one and being a positive part of it!

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor.