“Good southern food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Jacksonville, FL
“Good southern food”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I've lived within walking distance from here for 3 months and just found out this place. I wish I would've found out about about it sooner! I am from the south and House of Catfish N Ribs rivals some of the best rib joints out there. I got the Ribs, Catfish and Brisket with a side of Potato Salad... all great. Yes, the HOT sauce is a little hot, but I'm from the south... I can take it!
I am only in town temporarily, but if I lived here permanently, I would definitely come back!
*PS: Be sure to bring cash or be prepared to used their ATM*

• Visited June 2012

Daly City, California
“beware!!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

this place is very good bar b que. but BEWARE! their HOT sauce is HOT HOT HOT! it was for me.iseen a guy onetime askfor the hottest sauce.brought it back and asked if they can rinse the sauce off his ribs lol!!

Sacramento, California
“WORTH THE DRIVE!”
Reviewed 23 October 2010

Links, ribs, AND catfish were great! Small nondescript location in industrial setting. Great customer service.