BridgePoint Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$251
US$219
Hampton.com
Geneva Motel(Daly City)
US$132
El Camino Inn(Daly City)
US$162
US$143
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Alpine Inn & Suites(Daly City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$150
Priceline
Mission Inn(San Francisco)
US$150
Travelers Inn(South San Francisco)
US$164
Royal Inn(South San Francisco)
US$154
Mirage Inn & Suites(San Francisco)
US$136
US$106
Agoda.com
Deluxe Inn(South San Francisco)
US$152
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2007

We were planing to go to AT&T Park for a Giants game and wanted to stay within walking distance to the park but being that Barry Bonds was about to tie Hank Aaron's record...there was nothing under $200/night. So after looking for something fairly close, I noticed that this hotel was within walking distance to the SF Muni T-Line which stops right in front of the park AND the rate was $80/night for a queen N/S room. GREAT DEAL! The only trade off is the location..address is Daily City but more in the Brisbane area. Not the greatest place in that city but we actually felt safe. Formally, a Day's Inn, the hotel was under new ownership and was undergoing renovation but all the rooms were very clean...we had 3 other families staying in other rooms. The single queen bed was quite small but had a table and 2 chairs to sit...other than the bed. The (2) queen bed room was VERY spacious and only $10 more a night plus a view of Monster Park...home of the 49ers. We could have used more towels but being only one night, didn't worry. Pillows were small (1 each) but the bed was comfy. I'm very picky about carpets but they were very clean...can always tell by your socks!! Management let us check in before the 3 o'clock check in...which was a plus as we arrived at noon. There is fast food down the street and a Cit-go Gas Station right on the corner. We even took a chance and walked across the street to the 7 Mile House Sports Bar. Looks shady on the outside but inside, it had an island theme, very clean and the people were very nice. Live music on the weekends with a "Frank Sinatra" flair. They also serve traditional 'bar flair' food. All in all, it was a good experience. Don't let the area fool you...SF is definitely worse in similar places off the main drag! BTW- The trip on the Muni line took about 45 minutes to get to the park so if you choose to use this as means into SF...LEAVE EARLY. The schedule is on the website but most trains run every 12 minutes from the platform.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 25 July 2007

I have to say we were very please with our recent stay at BridgePoint Inn. It was clean and pleasant. The front desk did a wonderful job in helping us get around the city as this was our first time visitng San Francisco and we had some concerns with getting lost. But they did a wonderful job with direstions and reccommendations. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They just did some renovations (carpet, new vanitys and paint) it complimented the rooms very well. I was beyond satisfied and even though I paid a little more than I wanted I do feel that it was well worth it. Concidering parking was free and we were able to hop on the muni a block away also helped with our budget. We'll be back next year and I give it a A++ rating.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Sacramento
Reviewed 20 October 2005

This property was very close to the Cow Palace and Monster Park. My family and I always stay there when we go to football games. It is the cleanest and nicest place on that street. I would highly reccommend this property as they have a very friendly front desk, clean rooms and I believe it is a fair price for the service we received. The front desk went above and beyond to print out directions for my family and I. We'll be back next month for the game at Monster.

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2004

We stayed at the Geneva Ave. Days Inn for one night on Sept. 18, 2004. The room itself was fine. It was the area around the hotel that I didn't care much for. We weren't familiar with the area, and had trouble finding somewhere to eat dinner. The only restaurants nearby were McDonalds, a KFC/Taco Bell combo and a couple of tiny local places. We gave up and ate McDonalds in our room. We ended up just staying in our room the rest of the night for a few reasons. We weren't particularly comforable with the area the hotel was in. There was a median in the street which made driving in and out a bit difficult. Lastly, there is exactly ONE parking space per room..we were a bit nervous about not having a parking space if we were to come back late. In the morning, the Continental Breakfast was skimpy. Packaged danishes (not well-stocked), coffee, and juice. Despite my complaints, the Days Inn did provide a comfortable night's stay for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2004
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Eureka, CA
Reviewed 4 September 2004

We got a smoking room when we requested a non-smoking. There were cigarette butts left in an ashtray from previous guests. We asked the maids to clean it up for us while we were at the game at Candlestick and they hadn't done it when we returned. The breakfast was a joke...pretzles, cheap danish and crappy fruit for breakfast. No real restaurants to speak of besides Taco Bell and McDonalds near by. UGH! Never again!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member