“Don't miss the Mac n Cheese”
Review of Boulevard Cafe

Boulevard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 195 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2013

While visiting try daughter, we decided to try out this corner restaurant in Daly City. It seems to be a local favorite. It was full at 1:30pm on a Friday; so we ate in the Bar where it is first come first serve. The waiter recommended the California Mac n Cheese. What a great choice, the food was delicious with creamy cheese, grilled chicken, mushrooms and spinach. Perfect! We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again soon perhaps for Breakfast, which they serve daily until 2:00 pm.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I just love their fried cod fish sandwich with sweet potato. Excellent!! Every time I go there, I can never seem to order anything else and end up with my fave sandwich..
Excellent place to go with friends and family.. It is always full and you will see a queue.. You don't have to wait long, the staff are very friendly and the ambiance is perfect..
I strongly recommend this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner..

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I love this place. They have awesome food, and I live super close by. The pork ribs are delicious, and so is their greek soup! It's my go-to lunch spot when I'm too lazy to go into the city and find something.

That being said, I've never had a problem during lunch, but the service during dinner has been inconsistent. Somtimes it's really great, and at other times I literally just want to get up and leave halfway through my meal. Servers have been forgetful and rude, which drives me up the wall.

Despite that, ill keep coming back for those damn ribs and soup. Also, they added a Lamb burger to their menu, with a greek sauce that's to die for.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had a family reunion type dinner here recently. The outside has a cool 50's retro diner look to it. But on the inside, it's very spacious with room for large groups in the back. The menu offers a wide range of comfort foods. I went with a recommendation and has the meatloaf. It definitely stuck to my ribs! Large portion of meatloaf on top of excellent mashed potatoes. To give it some extra flavor (and calories) they pile on some onion rings. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal and the service was very friendly. All for a reasonable price. The kids absolutely loved sharing the humongous hot fudge sundaes (they come in a huge goblet).

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Decor is flash of the past. Fresh brewed ice tea, fabulous fudge Sunday, excellent Mac and Cheese! The team service was efficient and friendly. We both had seafood pasta dishes. Her muscles were too far done to eat - my shrimp also terribly overdone and tough. Lots of people love this place but my visit was disappointing. Skip the seafood!