“Washed!”

Cross street: Golden Lantern
Paris, France
“Washed!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Probabely the worst sushi restaurant I have been to. The fish were tasteless like they has either been frozen or washed before serving. Restaurant with no interest and of course pricy

1 Thank DonGuillermoDelSalar

Palm Springs, CA.
“Tasty Fish”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

First time here. Made a reservation and it was full when we arrived at 7pm. Sat outside. Had the the Grilled Sea Bass, sushi and the Sake Salmon. We enjoyed all. Portions were very nice and the prices great too. Server recommended a delicious Chardonnay. Great service. Would return when in town again.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi not very tasty tonight”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Nothing to brag about here sushi roll wise at least. We tried the Jackie Chan roll, the Queen roll and the Devil roll. Each one was quite bland and the avocado was a bit too overripe. Attentive service though.

1 Thank Mike F
“Had to go back for more!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I traveled here from Colorado less than a week ago and during my stay at The Ritz Carlton, the lady at the front desk recommended Mahe once I told her that I was in the mood for good sushi. It was the perfect recommendation. I went friday night and tried the Rain Sushi which was oh so good! The lady taking my order new I was a tourist and treated me very warmly and was very attentive so I wouldn't recommend "skipping this one" as someone else has stated. I went back for more the next day since I was flying out of LAX and wanted something tasty for the road. The same lady served me from the night before and even asked questions about my stay at the Ritz. I was pleasantly surprised to know she had remembered our conversation which meant a lot. My only complaints are that it took them FOREVER (about thirty min) to bring my food out for a small order of sushi on Friday which I had ordered To Go and on Saturday when I asked the server what type of fish was in the fish tacos, she wasn't able to tell me.

Overall, the portions are very filling, very flavorful, the service was good, and it's a nice environment. You've got to try it!!

• Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome Happy Hour”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to this restaurant for happy hour while visiting Dana Point. The happy hour menu was extensive, reasonably priced, and delicious, at least int terms of the items we ordered (sushi, mahi sliders, and veggie tempura). We sat in the outdoor heated patio - wonderful ambience. Service was friendly and prompt. Would definitely return next time we are in the area.

• Visited May 2014