“Very disappointing, some of the worst Thai food I have ever had”
Review of Thai This - CLOSED

Thai This
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spice Up Your Life With Thai FoodA Thai staple in Dana Point, we've been around for over 22 years in the same location. Come on in and check us out! Thanks to those who continue to support us!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I love Thai food. This restaurant was selected by our friends who we were meeting for dinner. Hot and sour soup ( to share) came with 1 shrimp. My husbands dish was supposed to have shrimp, sweet sausage and chicken. My husband could not find the sausage and asked the server. She said " I saw it there". If she saw it, my husband totally missed it, must have been minis ulemas in the soup. I had a chicken curry which was supposed to be one of their "top sellers", taste was very bland. Wine selection is very limited and expensive. We wound up paying $90 for a very mediocre dinner. I suggest you try somewhere, anywhere else.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

For some fun casual dining this is a great place! The menus are SO clever and the service and food outstanding. Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was a nice change from some of the other restaurants in the area. The atmosphere was very informal. Prices were good. There were many choices on the menu, so much so it was a little difficult to order. There were many dishes not offered in other Thai restaurants. Many of the items could be made vegetarian. Food came out quickly and was very good. Parking was available in a lot behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Lovely quant Thai restaurant. Close interior but it just added to the ambience. Service was excellent. Three different meals and everyone was Happy . Recommend Golden Thread/ Ba Mee Phat, - noodles with shrimp , chicken, chinese vegetable.- delightfully different. Veggie veggie was also terrific. Everything at this place looked absolutely wonderful. Thai Iced Tea was also very good. Prices are extremely reasonable and good value for your money.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We like Thai This a lot. Having said that, we don't go there often. The food, service, and price have always been very good.
When you are in the mood for something different, try it!