I was asked to attend a business meeting at the property earlier in the month, and I must say this was a fantastic venue. We were on site for 4 nights and I found everything to be 5 star. The room was spacious, clean and extremely well appointed. The food was not your regular hotel fare, and was presented in a wonderful fashion in wonderful environments with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean.
I was there on on business, so I did not have the luxury of sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the facilities to their maximum potential. That said, the grounds, fitness facilities, restaurants and rooms were top notch. I did not get to experience the golf course, but it looked to be well manicured.
The hotel has a great old world charm and really hit the mark on what a traditional 5 star beach resort should be. Modern in it's appointments, but traditional in its architecture and service. I intend to go back in the future and try out the vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach