This hotel could have the best service of any I have stayed in. Just a complete pleasure from check-in to check-out. Matt, our bellman, spent several minutes with us giving us tips on local dining, surfing, activities, etc. Hotel is expensive but does not nickel and dime you once you get there, which is unique! Every single employee we encountered was fantastic. The hotel itself is gorgeous. Pool was never crowded and employees knew our family by name after day one. The beach is quite a hike but they offer a tram that takes you there in just a few minutes. Did not feel like an inconvenience at all. Concierge set up surfing lessons for the kids at "Girl in the Curl" which I highly recommend. All in all, I have nothing negative to say about the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach