My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the St. Regis Monarch Beach. I've stayed at all the top hotels in So Cal (Bacara,Ritz,Montage etc..)
The St.Regis Resort was by far one of the best hotel/resort experiences ever.
The staff and accommodations exceeded our expectations.The rooms are fantastic, ocean view, huge jacuzzi tub and incredible linen..What more could one ask for?
We look forward to visiting again in the near future.
Definetly two thumbs up!!
P.,S Dining at Stonehill Tavern (located in the hotel) was awesome!! 5 Star! Micheal Mina at his best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach