“My New Favorite Locals Place”

Stacks Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast and lunch. Has been open less than 12 months.
Dana Point, Ca.
“My New Favorite Locals Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Yes, I know they have been here a while, and I am so happy I finally tried it!
Limited hrs. so get there early. Only open for breakfast and lunch. The menu is very extensive. I have eaten here twice and ordered the same thing. the cajun roasted chicken sandwich. It is served on a fresh baked bun with your choice of one of several sides. I have had it with a side baby greens salad and house made macaroni salad. At a price of only $6.50 it is a great meal.
Breakfast selections are also served with the option of several different sides including potatoes, salad, toast and yes...their famous pancakes.
Happy to have a locals place to walk to and enjoy a good meal without spending too much.

Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, Lois! We're so happy to hear that you appreciate our food and prices. Thank you for visiting us, and we hope that you will join us again soon! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)

Irvine, California
“Amazing Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

One of the best breakfasts I've ever had! Portions are huge and I wasn't able to finish everything on my own, but it was sooo good. There was a little bit of a line when we got there, and I get the feeling it's usually like this on the weekends, but would still recommend it to anyone looking for a really good breakfast spot!

Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Wow, thanks so much for the huge compliment, Jennie! We're so thrilled to have served you one of the best breakfasts you've ever had! We really appreciate your recommendation, hope to see you again soon! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a very small breakfast place . Food quality was very good Blueberry Pancakes were done perfectly . I really enjoyed the Californian eggs benedict . Busy during peak times had a five minute wait to order ( line up self order)

Extremely well priced best value in Dana pointe Very nice

Visited June 2014
Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Hi Trailglobe, Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your food and honored that you think us the best value in Dana Point! We can't wait to serve you again! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)
Tyler, Texas
“Didn't go for atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I see why this is highly rated. Went on Sunday am and they were out the door busy. Line moved quickly and so did the staff. Servers were around regularly making sure all was well

Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your great review, Pops! I'm so happy to hear that the line moved quickly for you and that you didn't have to wait very long. I'm glad that you appreciated our service - I'll be sure to pass our your compliments to my time. Hope to see you again soon! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Top Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Great place for breakfast , busy but line moved quickly staff helpful and friendly. I loved my corned beef hash with egg and potatoes a must if you are in the area

Visited June 2014
Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your corned beef hash. Hope to see you again next time you're in the area! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)